Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to print using freezer paper! Easy how to DIY instructions on how you can use freezer paper to personalize pillows, shirts, wood signs and more.
- How To Paint Anything to Look Like Wood
- Creating seamless beautiful wood joints is made fast and easy with these table saw techniques. Learn about the anatomy of your table saw parts, which blade you should consider for your application, and how you can make perfect cuts every time.
- Learn how to Print on Burlap with this great Step by Step Tutorial & Video – everything you need to make Burlap Signs!!!!
- 7 Paint Finishes You HAVE to Try- how to to achieve these weathered, gray finishes using 3 basic techniques.
- I am going to show you how to make a bracelet that is fun and stylish. The techniques here are quite basic which makes it perfect for experienced beginners!
- Beautiful high waisted long skirt with metal zipper, Sizes up to UK size 16 can be ordered in any of the fabrics shown. However, these skirts are made to measure using your unique measurements. Please include your waist (around the smallest part of your waist) and hip measurements in cm at the time of ordering; please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any problems with this. The fabric used for the skirt worn by the model is sold out but I have various fabrics in stock. Please let me know and I will send you pictures of what fabrics I currently have available.
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post22561170&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- Using GOLDEN gels and pastes to build artistic layers. Techniques using Hard Molding Paste with stencils, Glass Bead Gel, Fluid Acrylics, Airbrush Acrylics, …
- Make clear stickers using an easy packing tape image transfer method. Great for pantry labels, gift tags, custom designs on glass, wood or metal objects! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Learn how to make a sign using vinyl letters with this step-by-step tutorial, which makes this a popular pin!
- Make new wood look OLD with this tutorial on how to Weather Wood. Click through for instructions