Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tissue Paper Pom-Pom Size Chart – this is an awesome chart for different sized pom-poms!
- Instructions from Exclusively Weddings blog on how to make tissue paper pom-poms.
- How to make tissue paper flowers
- Fidget spinners are super-fun, but did you know you can make your own! Cardboard, paper and a few other materials will have some DIY fidget spinners in your hands in minutes! Enjoy this fun activity with your kids as you learn how to make your very own version of a fidget spinner.
- How to Make Paper Flowers: 8 Pretty Paper Flower Tutorials free eBook | DIY paper flowers are so gorgeous. Find 8 of the best patterns in this downloadable collection.
- Pretty fairy wing tutorial made from wire, tissue paper and resin.
- Tissue paper flower topper
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Art Project for Kids. I love the bright colors!
- Tissue Paper Flower crafts
- Hot-Weather Makeup Secrets – One More Lip Trick – Makeup artist Kate Lee also suggests dabbing lips with blotting paper after applying lipstick or pencil. “Unlike a tissue, it’s designed to absorb oil, leaving behind only a stain of pigment.”
- Introducing our printable papers collection. We have 33 different paper types available in PDF and JPEG formats for quick and easy printing.
- Ski 2 art illustration print, Ski painting, Skiing art, black and white art, Wall art, Rustic Wood art, home decor, Ski print,Gifts for men Printed especially for you! CUSTOMISATION Please dont hesitate to contact me for personalization and/or change of colors or dimensions. SIZE Standard sizes, fit in frames found in big shops like IKEA • 5×7(13cmx18cm) – leaving extra for matting • 8×10(20cmx25cm) – leaving extra for matting – US • 8×12(20cmx30cm) – leaving extra for matting – EU • 12×16…