Photo via: foxhollowcottage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Paint Letters on Wood Without a Stencil – 110 DIY Pallet Ideas for Projects That Are Easy to Make and Sell
- This tutorial instructs how to carve a wax model ring used for casting into sterling silver, or gold. If you are a beginner, please read all sections in proper order. This gives the basic instruction about using tools discussed in the carving steps.
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- How to Make a Pallet Wood Planter Box
- Simple tulle skirt Tutorial | Circle Skirt Pattern | Skirt Inspiration | Learn How to Sew Skirts | Tips and Tutorials for Sewing Skirts
- When I decided to make a maxi skirt I started by taking a look at all the great tutorials already about, but ended up making my own and have blogged about it here, and below is a quick tutorial to make your own. I say quick, because it is so simple just 2 pieces of…
- How to Make a Russian Gypsy Dance Skirt- excellent tutorial on full dance skirt with circle flounces
- Make like Kim Kardashian and contour your cheeks the easy way with this simple how-to! http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/make-up/smoking-hot-the-easiest-way-to-get-the-perfect-smokey-eye-makeup-s292280.html
- DIY – Vegan Friendly Japanese Adzuki Silky Skin Massage Bars – PDF Tutorial
- Hey, my dear readers. Today I want to share 14 different kinds of DIY necklace tutorials with you. If you are a DIY lover or if you have a friend who are into the DIY crafts, you should have a look at this useful post and follow the step by step tutorials to make a[Read the Rest]
- So, you are ready to become a jewelry maker? You are in luck because this collection, How to Make Jewelry: 171 Beginner DIY Jewelry Tutorials, is perfect for you. Designing your own jewelry is a ton of fun.
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…