Photo via: prepavenue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make clear stickers using an easy packing tape image transfer method. Great for pantry labels, gift tags, custom designs on glass, wood or metal objects! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- How To Let Out Pants [Tutorial] : If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- Learn how to Print on Burlap with this great Step by Step Tutorial & Video – everything you need to make Burlap Signs!!!!
- Wall Decor Plus More sells the vinyl stickers to make these on your own!
- Learn how to make a sign using vinyl letters with this step-by-step tutorial, which makes this a popular pin!
- Learn how to make a DIY beaded necklace using chain and wire. Its very easy and looks amazing in the end. The boho feel of this necklace is super cute too!
- Good to know! How to make symbols ¢☂¿☀♥☮☆♛♬✂☯ and more using your ALT button., this is soo cool! ♫ it works!
- how to make a rug using old sheets – this is great! Sugar Bee Crafts: Rag Rug Tutorial
- How to Remove Sticky Labels from Glass Jars – remove the labels easily and above all NATURALLY, simple home ingredients to help you get crafty!
- Bullet shell jewelry is all the rage these days, and its no wonder! This video tutorial shows you step by step how to make your own cool pendants using sp
- Fill your sink with hot, hot, hot water. Then fill each wine bottle with hot water and drop it into the sink. Next, add this secret potion: 1/2 cup baking powder 1 Tbsp dish soap 2 cups white vinegar Once you add the vinegar to the sink, it will get all fizzy for a second.AND THE LABELS COME OFF:-)