Photo via: kaylaaimee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make bath and shower time fresh and fabulous with these easy to make, Homemade Peppermint Bath Bombs. The cool aromatic scent of peppermint will energize your senses, clear your nasal passages and perk up your day! Use these Easy DIY Peppermint Bath Bombs to pamper and sooth yourself or give these homemade bath fizzies as gifts for any special occasion.
- What’s hotter than a bath? A bath with bombs! To soak away a stressful day, all you have to do is toss a bath bomb into your tub. It will set off a fizzy reaction that releases super-relaxing essential oils.
- DIY gift wrapping ideas for birthday gifts and mothers day/fathers day gifting.
- These Lavender Bath Bombs are incredibly easy to make – just 3 simple ingredients plus a few drops of your favorite Essential Oils!
- These Mothers Day Gift Tags are a simple yet pretty finishing touch to your gifts easily customizable by your choice of card and ribbon.
- Lavender Oatmeal Bath Bombs Recipe for a relaxing skin soothing bath. Great DIY gift!
- DIY Rose Milk Bath Bomb
- If happen to have been on the internet at all recently, you’ve probably noticed that bath bombs–those effervescent balls of color and perfume that your whole bath a certain color when you put them in–are having a bit of a moment. There’s the resurgence of the (excellent) bath bomb meme. The always-satisfying bathbomb tag on Instagram, which seems to get new videos added to it every second.
- DIY Crepe Paper Sweet Peas – Make Her Some Fabulous Mothers Day Flowers That Last Forever!
- Homemade Strawberry Bath Soak Salts | such an easy diy beauty idea and it makes a perfect gift too | mothersday diybeauty diy beauty bath homemadegift
- Best DIY Projects: Homemade Coconut Oil Lotion Bars – Moisturize your skin without chemicals and unnatural ingredients by using homemade coconut oil lotion bars. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil lotion bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Make your own custom, Oh Joy! for Target inspired, typography vase using cardboard letters and paint – party craft – DIY Home decor – Mothers day – Valentines day – DIY Vase