Photo via: weheartit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make Chalk Paint – Homemade Chalk Paint Recipes using Plaster of Paris, Baking Soda or Unsanded Grout. How to distress furniture with DIY Homemade Chalk Paint.
- i got a free can of scrubbing bubbles- works like oven cleaner but without the harsh chemical smell. Beauty for this type of tiles. The vinegar is better than bleach, i think, for mixing with the baking soda- for my lungs anyway. Bleach in my shower would nearly take me out! Ahaha- im a pillar of strength, eh? B)
- Learn how to paint space with acrylics in a way that even children can accomplish! This technique works for creating beautiful abstract wall art and decorative craft projects.
- Old cloth + cement = Flower pots! Can you believe how simple it is? Here is the instructions, but basically you simply take used clothes, soak them in cement water. Then drape them over a stand and let them dry. And lastly, paint them in your favorite color to get your beautiful planting pots…
- What I love about this wreath is that is beautiful in a solid color, or in any number of color combinations. You could make a great Thanksgiving wreath or a college football wreath to use year after year.
- I added sleeves to my strapless dress. It is a really simple style with a complimenting lace. I wanted the top to follow the lines of the dress but not take away from the beautiful bead work done on the Davids bridal YP3344 design. I was prepared to hand stitch it with complimenting stones and pearls but I loved the simplicity so much I left it be. Make it more modest with a nude color fabric behind it. A solid ivory would take away from the lace that gives it a simple yet elegant look.
- Baking soda has many household uses, but removing scratches from wood furniture isnt one of them. However, you can use baking soda to remove water marks from ….. Baking Soda for Scratches on Wood Furniture by Jan Burch, Demand Media > 9.30.15
- Add a cup of baking soda to the toilet, leave it for an hour, and then flush. It…
- This was a prototype baking soda and vinegar rocket and assembly sequence used for evaluation purposes by the task producers for Channel 7s Beauty and the …
- How to pick the perfect paint color for your home. Here are the things you need to do to make sure you absolutely love the color you choose for your home!
- Showerhead Cleaner … 1/3 Cup Baking Soda – 1 Cup White Vinegar – 1 Plastic Bag – 1 Large Bag Twisty Tie — Let Sit Several Hours or Overnight.
- clean you oven with 3-4 drops of Dawn, 4 T. of Baking Soda, 5 T. of Vinegar, Juice of a lemon or lime. (Pour in vinegar SLOWLY!) Wipe paste onto the surfaces in the oven. Let it set for a couple of hours. Wipe out with a sponge or warm cloth.