Photo via: theshabbycreekcottage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Let Out Pants [Tutorial] : If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- Awesome tutorial to make bigger holes
- Learn how to crochet a t-shirt yarn basket thats perfect for storage in any room.
- Christmas time is the perfect time for trying out new craft projects. It seems the gift lists get bigger every year and making a special gift yourself is a perfect … Read More
- Going about our everyday lives, it’s easy to shove things in drawers, closets and bins to be dealt with later. But this will inevitably lead to a bigger mess down the road. Things like wrapping paper that…
- Cutting T-shirt to Tanktop tutorial DIY Tshirt Cutting — need ideas for colour me rad! I have a plain white T to fix up 😀
- Stencil any design on to a plain t-shirt! diy www.fiskars.com
- PARIS Rags–t-shirt material and lace and/or doilies! or a large mens t-shirt! This is so freaking cute. I want 10 of them!
- Buy Chic Elegant White and Rose Gold Marble Pattern by Blkstrawberry as a Womens Fitted Scoop T-Shirt, Graphic T-Shirt, Womens Chiffon Top, Contrast Tank, Graphic T-Shirt Dress, Sticker, iPhone Case/Skin, iPhone Wallet, Samsung Galaxy …
- Build Your Own Thrifty T-Shirt Printer It is great to see someone putting discarded inkjet printer hardware to good use.
- DIY Canvas Wall Art [Old T-Shirt UpCycle] – simply me- derrr….cant believe I had not thought to do this with concert T shirts!!
- Oooo Yes…….. They make a perfect template for cute little rows of Stickles!