Photo via: chawedrosin.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- how to make a rug using old sheets – this is great! Sugar Bee Crafts: Rag Rug Tutorial
- Want to learn how to make felt balls? This easy DIY craft project is way too cute and perfect for so many things — make a garland, rug, use as home decor — this tutorial makes learning how to do it simple.
- DIY Rag Rug Storage Baskets by Sugar & Cloth, an award winning DIY, home decor, recipes blog.
- Learn how to make a DIY beaded necklace using chain and wire. Its very easy and looks amazing in the end. The boho feel of this necklace is super cute too!
- How to Make Rag Rugs. Make your own homemade rugs out of old sheets! These braided rag rugs are beautiful and very durable. Perfect for every room!
- Peppermint foot soak is a wonderful DIY to pamper and rejuvenate your feet. Its a super easy and inexpensive to make and is also a perfect gift idea.
- This Homemade Mint Sugar Scrub is easy to make and a great DIY gift idea! Smells fantastic and leaves your skin super soft!
- How to print using freezer paper! Easy how to DIY instructions on how you can use freezer paper to personalize pillows, shirts, wood signs and more.
- I love simple diy projects and simple life hacks so in this tutorial I’ll show you just that! I am yet again creating DIY Easy rings and this time I have 5 braided DIY rings. 🙂 I also think Ill make it a regular monthly thing as I really enjoy coming up with new designs. They are honestly super easy to make! No kidding! It takes no time to make these DIY rings, so there is no excuse not to make them 🙂 Create your own DIY jewelry starting with a handmade ring! They only take 5…
- Make a cool DIY Rope Sign like this one… in minutes! So cool, cheap and fun to personalize for anyone on your gift list! DIY Rope Sign Tutorial | funkyjunkinteriors-donna
- Make a super easy, adorable mug with just Q-tips and enamel paint! This would make a great gift!
- Oobleck Recipe — if youve ever wanted to learn how to make oobleck at home, à la Bartholomew and the Oobleck by Dr. Seuss, this oobleck recipe tutorial is for you! Super inexpensive and a fun kitchen science experiment… | unsophisticook.com