Photo via: knottybebe.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Nine Patch Checkerboard Quilt Tutorial Instructions on how to make a checkerboard style 9 patch quilt. Cutting instructions including diagrams and measurements, and pressing instructions so the seams between adjacent blocks nest together.
- In this arts and crafts course, discover the art of wire sculpting! Heather Boyd Wire walks beginners through the materials and wire wrapping techniques necessary to make fun home decor and jewelry.
- how to create a super simple quilted effect cake . No measuring, no rulers or guides just one simple hack to create a quilted cake quilt
- These 3-D Christmas tree cake toppers provide the wow — quickly, easily and cheaply. Here’s how to make them.
- Learn how to paint a night sky in two ways — with stars and with clouds — in these easy-to-follow watercolor painting tutorials on Craftsy.
- How To: Throw a Terrarium Party — The Note Passer
- Cheap And Easy Way To Organize A DIY Garden Tool Rack | https://gardenseason.com/diy-garden-tool-rack/
- DIY Farmers Market Produce Rack for a fun way to store kitchen fruits and veggies!
- Free Plans to Build a Beadboard Drying Rack
- Maryandpatch, Making a quilt showing the seams on the right side?
- Learn how to adjust the tension on your sewing machine — plus what an ideal stitch should look like — for perfectly sewn seams, edges & more!
- Heather Boyd Wire – YouTube