Photo via: beaufrog.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
- How to Print on Fabric – Freezer Paper Method – The Graphics Fairy. This is a fun and easy technique for printing on fabric with your home printer! You can make so many beautiful crafts with this DIY Decorating idea! Great for vintage projects too!
- Make your own fabric headbands with this DIY tutorial from Alice and Lois. It’s a fun way to add some variety to your closet or to give as a gift! Click-in to learn more.
- That’s a Wrap! How to Make Your own Gift Bag (It’s so Easy!) – DIY & Crafts
- Get EASY Tips On How To Care For Every Fabric In Your Closet – this is a great way to preserve your clothes, which also saves you money!
- How to make your own highlighters | pressing pigments – YouTube
- DIY: How To Make Your Own Green Terrarium To Keep or Give Away for the Holidays! | Inhabitat – Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building
- http://www.wedding-flowers-and-reception-ideas.com/traditional-white-rose-corsage.html – Make your own corsages with easy gluing method using professional floral adhesive. See Free step by step instructions. Learn how to make bridal bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, reception table centerpieces and church decorations. Buy wholesale fresh flowers and discount florist supplies.
- How to make a Tea House – Store all the teabag packets in their own quirkly little home.
- Take a look at the best diy wedding flowers in the photos below and get ideas for your wedding!!! how to make your own wedding bouquet. Hand-Tied Peony Bouquet via @blovedblog Image source diy | how to make your own… Continue Reading →
- Want to learn how to spin your own yarn, but not ready to make the investment in a spinning wheel? A drop spindle is an easy, affordable way to start!
- Make an Oversized Tassel Necklace. Tassels have become a well-established element of DIY jewelry. These fun and flirty embellishments are easy to make and require only a few inexpensive materials. Keep reading to see how to make your own tassel and transform it into a … Continue reading →