Photo via: thecountrychiccottage.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- WOW! You have got to see how to make this farmhouse wreath for under $10, in less than 30 minutes! Tutorial available at diy beautify!
- Ok guys, now that we are in November and Halloween is officially over, its time to start thinking about Thanksgiving! Towards the end of the year, it seems like we barely have a minute to rest. By the time September rolls around we are nearly simultaneously hit with Halloween costumes, Than
- How to make EASY DIY Barn Wood Shutters for less than $10
- DIY, craft, crafts, crafting, burlap, bow, bows, decor, decorate, decorating, decoration, decorations, wedding
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- burlap rosettes tutorial!!! tells you how to make a beautiful wreath with burlap
- How To Make A Bow
- How to make a bow DIY CRAFTS
- Easy and free baby changing table woodworking plans showing you how to build a baby changing table with inspiration from Pottery Barn for LESS THAN $100.
- Learn how to Print on Burlap with this great Step by Step Tutorial & Video – everything you need to make Burlap Signs!!!!
- Here is an inexpensive project that I originally intended for a younger crowd (I was excited to build this with my nephew). total cost was less than $40 including some of the tools I used to build it. Total build time 6-8 hours.
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy