Photo via: katescreativespace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- how to make natural looking birds nest with material from the dollar store
- This paper plate bird nest is a great craft for kids to do this spring or while studying birds
- Pinner said, LOTS of furnishings in one post – from simple to complex – swing, bridge, baby bassinet, campfire, pond, birds nest, stream, ladder – love the elements!
- acorn birds nest in the fairy garden
- Nine Patch Checkerboard Quilt Tutorial Instructions on how to make a checkerboard style 9 patch quilt. Cutting instructions including diagrams and measurements, and pressing instructions so the seams between adjacent blocks nest together.
- How to make a small water garden or fish pond. You dont need a big space to make a big splash! This is a wonderful way to encourage beneficial and beautiful wildlife like birds, bees, hummingbirds, and more. sponsored
- Want to attract more birds to your backyard? Make upcycled bird feeders from juice containers. Backyard bird watching can be a fun and educational activity for the whole family.
- blue roof cabin: How to Make a Bucket into a Bird House
- That’s a Wrap! How to Make Your own Gift Bag (It’s so Easy!) – DIY & Crafts
- Oooo Yes…….. They make a perfect template for cute little rows of Stickles!
- Use this fun Sharpie Easter egg decorating idea to make pretty eggs with the kids. Use a sticker or vinyl as a stencil to customize your Easter eggs.
- Adventures of a DIY Mom – How to Make Pom Poms from Yarn