Photo via: ahandcraftedwedding.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- P.S.- LOVE IS IN THE AIR! Whether you heart St.Valentine’s Day or simply steer clear of it, we should always remember to love ourselves day in and day out, (Hallmark holiday aside). I will trade a box ‘o chocolates for jewelry any day of the week, and I’m sure most of you would too! Here is my DIY love life advice: Don’t wait around for your crush to come through with bijoux…. P.S.- MAKE IT YOURSELF! Follow in the footsteps of leading sweethearts Audrey Hepburn a
- How to Make a Pallet Wood Planter Box
- How to Make a Mini Owl Treat Box (Oct 16 2010)
- This watercolor leaf and branch mobile is totally gorgeous! Make your own leaves with watercolor paintings and emboss with Sizzix dies for a realistic look!
- How to make Moanas necklace with hemp tutorial, and how to make a charm that looks like Moanas locket. DIY jewelry and a gift idea.
- create heat patina with a micro torch – from How to Make Easy Metal Jewelry: 34 Projects and 5 Reasons to Tackle the Torch
- How to Make a Sliding Knot (single knot) – jewelry making tutorial http://jewelrytutorialhq.com/how-to-make-a-sliding-knot-closure/ Learn how to make a singl…
- So, you are ready to become a jewelry maker? You are in luck because this collection, How to Make Jewelry: 171 Beginner DIY Jewelry Tutorials, is perfect for you. Designing your own jewelry is a ton of fun.
- How to make a cross using superduo beads, bead tutorial, diy jewelry
- This is Brilliant! How to make a mirrored jewelry wall cabinet out of a thrift store mirror from My Repurposed Life
- Do you want to learn how to make jewelry but dont know where to begin? Get started with these free jewelry making tutorials, perfect for creating special gifts or a gorgeous pieces for yourself!
- Make an Oversized Tassel Necklace. Tassels have become a well-established element of DIY jewelry. These fun and flirty embellishments are easy to make and require only a few inexpensive materials. Keep reading to see how to make your own tassel and transform it into a … Continue reading →