Photo via: silhouetteschoolblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Silhouette CAMEO 101: How to use transfer tape with Vinyl designs
- If youre wondering where to start, check out these four Silhouette projects for beginners that will get you used to working with different types of vinyl and materials!
- image via Okay, this is awesome! As you may notice, some of the materials that the Silhouette and Cricut can cut, do not have pre-made settings and it can be SUCH a pain to try to cut new materials that do not have a setting already on the software or on your machine. This can be soooo annoying! I was so excited to see that Expressions Vinyl made this little cheat sheet chart. THANK YOU Expressions Vinyl for saving me time and helping me to not waste my materials doing the whole “trial and error” nonsense when I am using something new! Pin this people! LOL! You’ll be happy you did! btw – I am momma hear me roar experimented with the Silhouette and freezer paper and found that the “vellum” settings on the Silhouette work really well. Just a little FYI while we’re on the subject! Freezer paper: Speed 3, Thickness 14, Blue Cap I may have to print this up and keep it in my Silhouette drawer! I love a good cheat sheet!
- How to Make Microwaveable Heat Packs
- create heat patina with a micro torch – from How to Make Easy Metal Jewelry: 34 Projects and 5 Reasons to Tackle the Torch
- How to Use Ice and Snow Photoshop Layer Styles – Sahin Designs – Digital Scrapbook Tutorial
- Learn how to make a sign using vinyl letters with this step-by-step tutorial, which makes this a popular pin!
- How To Transfer An Picture To A Rock…
- How To Transfer A Photo To Wood; want to try this…..
- How to Transfer a Photograph Onto Glass Using Contact Paper transferglass
- An easy Photoshop tutorial on how to create glitter
- How To Use Silhouette Sketch Pens: Want to learn how to use your Silhouette Cameo or Portrait to draw?! Its easy; this tutorial will show you how!