Photo via: turnstylevogue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Drill, carve and shape Sea glass using diamond drill bits, plus where to find sea glass, what is sea glass? and lots more.
- Step-by-step photo tutorial showing how to make a glass or wicker cake stand using items from the dollar store | InMyOwnStyle
- Repurposed glass dish garden flowers. Excellent DIY tutorial on how to make flowers from vintage dishes and plates & drill through glass by the Empress of Dirt.
- How to drill small beach stones to make jewelry…I have been wanting to learn how to do this for a long time…after the holidays
- How to Paint Roses on Glass. A fun tutorial easy enough even for the beginning painter. Paint glasses, mugs, ceramics and more. Make great one of a kind gifts.
- Before this diy herringbone bed, I had never even used a drill, and I had certainly never built anything with wood. I am incredibly happy with this bed,
- How to Make a Pair of Long Column Drop Earrings with Blue Glass Beads and White Pearl Beads from LC.Pandahall.com
- how to dye glass. its waterproof, too!
- Very useful page on how to use all those Dremel bits. They can be used for stained glass you know!
- How to etch glass with a Dremel.
- How to Remove Sticky Labels from Glass Jars – remove the labels easily and above all NATURALLY, simple home ingredients to help you get crafty!
- How to Transfer a Photograph Onto Glass Using Contact Paper transferglass