Photo via: dremelnewsroom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Well learn what NOT to do when Etching Glass, and that will teach us what TO DO to Etch Glass properly!
- Very useful page on how to use all those Dremel bits. They can be used for stained glass you know!
- How to Make a Pair of Long Column Drop Earrings with Blue Glass Beads and White Pearl Beads from LC.Pandahall.com
- Materials needed to carve rocks with a Dremel
- Hello candy corn lovers! This diy was made just for you! I few months ago I came across these glass test tubes at Michaels. I instantly fell in love with them, and bought them without a clue of what I wanted to do with them. Well, as October began creeping up, my mind started to fill with lots of Halloween diys, and this was one of them! I personally designed these I
- Back when I was wedding planning, flowers weren’t my priority. They just needed to be as no-nonsense and fuss-free as possible, and that meant lots of small thrifted glass jars with a few seasonal flowers in them, that we put together the night before. Our flowers were perfectly delightful, and I got exactly what I was looking for—a simple, easy, clean fix. But as I sat there, killing time by fussing about with the extra flowers and greenery because we’d put all the centerpieces together in exactly one quarter of the time I’d allotted for them, I had to wonder: …
- How to Paint Roses on Glass. A fun tutorial easy enough even for the beginning painter. Paint glasses, mugs, ceramics and more. Make great one of a kind gifts.
- Step-by-step photo tutorial showing how to make a glass or wicker cake stand using items from the dollar store | InMyOwnStyle
- How to Transfer a Photograph Onto Glass Using Contact Paper transferglass
- How to distress glass bottles to make them look old and antique.. A great creepy look for halloween
- Hand-polished rocks, using a Dremel. I have a tumbler but use it strictly for metals so this would give me another reason to buy a Dremel and a billion attachments.
- Glass Pebbles from the Dollar Store create this stain glass window look. This would be fabulous in the garden with the sun beaming through. You could create a mosaic design!