Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lee Hammond makes it easy to learn how to draw! Great mini-lesson here, and more at ArtistsNetwork.com. drawing art
- How to build Upper Cabinets that are perfect for a laundry room. This step by step process will show you how to build similar cabinets in your garage using a Kreg Jig, and other simple tools.
- Tutorial: How to Draw Realistic Eyes Learn how to draw a realistic eye step by step. More
- Great tutorial on how to replace carpet on staircases and then install new stair treads… at a cheap cost rather than buying them premade from some website thats waaayyy more expensive… exactly the info I was looking for!
- step by step how to draw a koi fish…Outline the shapes, adding details (such as whiskers) as you outline.
- Ever get a great shot only to discover that you had your finger over the lens? Don’t despair; this short video shows you how to use the Clone tool to erase unwanted objects from your photo.
- LED Tea Light Lanterns (Great for Kids project) Heres how to make charming little hanging lanterns from LED tealights – this is a great fun craft – quick to make – and the end result is safe for kids of almost any age. http://www.atomicshrimp.com/st/content/led_lanterns
- Cute mini rainbow pinata ideas for parties, classroom activities and homeschool art classes. Free photo tutorial and template included in your download. We wanted to make a fully functioning mini pinata, so ours too has a pull string. It’s been tried and tested by the kids, so we can report that it works beautifully! Also how to make a tassel is featured on our blog here – https://happythought.co.uk/craft/tutorials/how-to-make-a-pinata
- Learn how to Print on Burlap with this great Step by Step Tutorial & Video – everything you need to make Burlap Signs!!!!
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” –Maya Angelou The kids and I do a fair amount of crafting together and one of the questions I get asked most often by friends and blog readers is how I organize the kids craft supplies. We don’t have a fancy system, …
- DIY Gifts for Kids Loved this photo? click now to get more great ideas for gifts to your kids – http://www.thebestchristmasgifts.org/2013-most-recommended-christmas-gift-ideas-for-your-kids