Photo via: graymalin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: How To Make Your Own Green Terrarium To Keep or Give Away for the Holidays! | Inhabitat – Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building
- hese wreaths are so easy to make and I just love how they look up on my entertainment center. I’ve already done a couple cupcake liner wreaths for the holidays, but this time I wanted to give it a more Summer feel.
- How To Make A Christmas Tree Napkin – Perfect for the holidays! – YouTube
- An in depth tutorial with photos and instructions on how to make your very own wine cork wreath for the holidays, or for any time!
- How to drill small beach stones to make jewelry…I have been wanting to learn how to do this for a long time…after the holidays
- Hello Friends! I promised a tutorial on how I painted my kitchen cabinets, and I’m making good on it (finally). I apologize for the delay, but these things take time, right? (Or maybe I was just trying to forget the experience altogether before reliving it in tutorial-form). If you’re interested in reading about this project…Read More »
- The holidays are coming. I’ll let that sink in for a minute. Are you starting to feel stressed, mentally plan out your plans, gifts and parties? Or are you oblivious to the coming season? I know that for some it seems crazy to talk about it already, but I prefer to plan it, get everything …
- Crochet Christmas ornaments really make a Tree and a home look homespun for the holidays. Here are 15 free crochet ornament patterns to inspire you!
- Get ready for summer parties with this paper cocktail umbrella wreath! Takes just 15 minutes to make.
- Learn how to Paint Easy Winter Designs. Paint DIY decor, custom gifts, create gift wrap from plain craft paper, or paint for the pure pleasure of it.
- DIY Succulent Pumpkins by Lindi Haws of Love The Day
- Christmas Gift Idea : DIY Cute Marshmallow Plushie for the Holidays! | www.annlestyle.com