Photo via: pinkchocolatebreak.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- www.shorthaircutsforblackwomen.com/natural-hair-breakage-treatment/ Levels of Hair Breakage and How to Fix Damage from Moisture Deficiency in Natural Hair:
- 19: Purple Ombre with Blue Why to settle on just one color? Mix some purple and blue together for the seriously fun strands that will rival any other creative hairstyle. Add in a deep side part and keep the top half of the hair your natural hue – blonde or brown.
- Natural hair care…Im going to try it and let you know how it turns out! I already use Coconut oil on my hair, but its not heavy enough.
- I experienced a drastic hair loss/thinning that was sudden and no cause was diagnosed. I started using the grow new hair treatment and the change has been dramatic! So many people comment on how much thicker my hair has become. pretty much back to normal. . I have never been so impressed with a product line in all by adult life! I will admit it has taken time but I honestly saw a difference after one month. I am so happy I found a natural alternative.
- Do It Yourself | Hot Oil Treatment For Dry and Frizzy Natural Hair [Video] – http://community.blackhairinformation.com/video-gallery/natural-hair-videos/hot-oil-treatment-dry-frizzy-natural-hair-video/
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- Looking for a unique ombre hair color ideas? Weve got you covered. Head over our site to see 15 awesome hairstyles. } Blue and Green Ombre | 15 Ombre Hair Color Ideas
- Still using drugstore hair color? This is the smarter way to color hair your gray roots. Try this customized hair color and check out why it was voted 1 by Allure.
- Looking for a unique ombre hair color ideas? Weve got you covered. Head over our site to see 15 awesome hairstyles. } Bright Rainbow Ombre | 15 Ombre Hair Color Ideas
- A trendy update on a classic design, the Sven sectional with its tufted bench seat draws inspiration from the mid century era. Each hide used for upholstery is as unique as a finger print. Natural color variations, wrinkles and creases are part of the unique characteristics of genuine leather.
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- Hair Tag : How To Tie A Turban In Less Than 2 Minutes. – Glam O Sphere