Photo via: yourmodernfamily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Detailed step by step tutorial with photos and diagrams of how to build a custom king size bed frame.
- Share Tweet +1 Pin Tumblr Email Reddit SMS Facebook Messenger My favorite cakes to decorate are children’s birthday cakes, which often revolve around a theme or a favorite character. In my quest to figure out how to get these characters onto my cakes, I discovered the frozen buttercream transfer. The “FBCT” is a great method for …
- DIY how to build your own wicking raised garden bed tutorial in one weekend. Easy step by step instructions with pictures and further resources! www.ahotsouthernmess.com
- DIY Murphy bed.
- How to build a DIY cabin bed
- step by step how to build a retaining wall DIY
- How to build Upper Cabinets that are perfect for a laundry room. This step by step process will show you how to build similar cabinets in your garage using a Kreg Jig, and other simple tools.
- A little over 5 years ago my husband and I branched out into this lifestyle called homesteading. It was in the middle of winter of all times but something within us just clicked. Oddly enough, the whole idea came while I was fretting over not being able to afford to feed our three children as…
- I want to thank all of you for being so awesome this year. It has been a year of change for me and my husband. In April of 2015, we sold most everythin
- Part 1 of 4: How to choose the menu for your dessert table. Im breaking down all the dessert table planning steps. Plus, grab my FREE planning guide.
- Ha ha…. I have my husband trained to stop at the threshold to my sewing room, where he waits to see if he is invited in
- Did you get to follow my Insta-Stories last weekend? I made the neatest DIY serving trays. The best part is that they were under $30 FOR 2 and by doing it myself, the colors were exactly what I was going for (without all the shopping around for a tray that was just the right fit)! Ya’ll I was so stoked with how these turned out…& with so many options to choose from, you can really keep it simple or go all out! I have to admit, this is probably one of my favorite DIY’s, simply because I just love that I made it and it’s so personal. Plus I can just see myself cozy in bed with one of these serving trays, a cup of tea (some cookies!) & my bible stacked on top, soft music playing, writing out my prayer cards for the week (ohh, by the way, see below to get your free copy of printable prayer cards)…ok, let me finish this post so I can hurry up and make this happen! So I’ve seen the variety that use the chalkboard paint, cute handles and even some with crown molding-and I love them all. But for this project I went with …