Photo via: landeeseelandeedo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Detailed step by step tutorial with photos and diagrams of how to build a custom king size bed frame.
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- Homemade Vanilla Extract – Mindlessly easy and so much cheaper & more flavorful than buying storebought vanilla!
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- So, this looks great, but expensive; much more sensible to come up with home-created alternatives. I really dont get the craze for buying everything ready made. What then, is the point of creativity?
- Easily hang picture frames with two hooks, on the first try and straight! This method is so easy, all you need to do it see the pictures of how I did it.
- Looking for the perfect window treatment? Try these pretty, functional, and super easy DIY Roman shades. Heres the step-by-step tutorial to walk you through–complete with a few fab tips to save you money and time along the way. Give this a try–using this method makes fancing up your windows far easier and cheaper than youd think!
- I think the reason this picture frame wall works so well is because all the outside lines of the overall square are lined up.
- Object i made for my livingroom. I wanted something different than photos in a large frame. So i made this hanging collection of vintage cameras i own. Copyright: Jurg Roessen Crafts idea / frames / wall / diy
- Easy and free baby changing table woodworking plans showing you how to build a baby changing table with inspiration from Pottery Barn for LESS THAN $100.
- I experienced a drastic hair loss/thinning that was sudden and no cause was diagnosed. I started using the grow new hair treatment and the change has been dramatic! So many people comment on how much thicker my hair has become. pretty much back to normal. . I have never been so impressed with a product line in all by adult life! I will admit it has taken time but I honestly saw a difference after one month. I am so happy I found a natural alternative.
- Great tutorial on how to replace carpet on staircases and then install new stair treads… at a cheap cost rather than buying them premade from some website thats waaayyy more expensive… exactly the info I was looking for!