Photo via: jenwoodhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY how to build your own wicking raised garden bed tutorial in one weekend. Easy step by step instructions with pictures and further resources! www.ahotsouthernmess.com
- How to build a Murphy bed. Step 1. Email to my husband. hee hee hee
- Detailed step by step tutorial with photos and diagrams of how to build a custom king size bed frame.
- DIY Furniture Plans | Get the free woodworking plans to build this rolling trundle bed for only $38 in lumber!
- blue roof cabin: How to Make a Bucket into a Bird House
- How to build a do-it-yourself RH Baby & Child-inspired cabin bed – plans by Ana White and tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- DIY Project: How to Build a Back Yard Fire Pit! @Brittany Horton Horton Horton Horton Horton Patraw lets do this today
- step by step how to build a retaining wall DIY
- Free and Easy DIY Project Plan: Learn How to Build a Framed Chalkboard Wall for Under $30 // Shanty-2-Chic.com
- How to build a DIY kitchen island on wheels
- Did you get to follow my Insta-Stories last weekend? I made the neatest DIY serving trays. The best part is that they were under $30 FOR 2 and by doing it myself, the colors were exactly what I was going for (without all the shopping around for a tray that was just the right fit)! Ya’ll I was so stoked with how these turned out…& with so many options to choose from, you can really keep it simple or go all out! I have to admit, this is probably one of my favorite DIY’s, simply because I just love that I made it and it’s so personal. Plus I can just see myself cozy in bed with one of these serving trays, a cup of tea (some cookies!) & my bible stacked on top, soft music playing, writing out my prayer cards for the week (ohh, by the way, see below to get your free copy of printable prayer cards)…ok, let me finish this post so I can hurry up and make this happen! So I’ve seen the variety that use the chalkboard paint, cute handles and even some with crown molding-and I love them all. But for this project I went with …
- Ana White | Wide Cabin Dresser Metal Slides – DIY Projects