Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making an ottoman out of a coffee table!
- How to decorate a holiday table on a budget by @Anne / La Farme Sage
- How to make a factory cart-style coffee table from reclaimed wood
- Ahly and Evan had a beautiful Ybor wedding. I loved creating their romantic vision! We used White Polo Roses, Pink Spray Roses and Peach Hypericum Berries as our main pieces. Check out the head table with the beautiful greenery garland that we handmade at our studio. Stehlik Photography did
- After making the Multi-functional Workbench, and a few projects later, I realized that I needed another workbench. The multi-functional workbench worked great, but its fairly complicated to set-up, also when I was in the middle of the project and the workbench was in use, cutting some more plywood became a hassle. I never liked to break down plywood on two sawhorses, as it did not quite feel safe for me. So there is a reason to build a simple work table / plywood cutting table. It should be easy set up and takes very small space in the shop.
- Turn a plain pair of leggings into exciting statement legwear with this unbelievably easy slash and weave technique! Ive seen this method used on a lot of T-shirts, but when I saw it recently on a pair of leggings I thought it looked so good that I decided I had to try it out. It isnt technically a braid, its more like a crochet stitch, but either way, I was honestly shocked at how easy it was and how good it looked. It has exactly the kind of biomechanical aesthetic I love, like stylized spinal column or snake skin made of cloth. I will now have to restrain myself from attacking all my clothes with scissors, and giving them little spines!All you really need to create this look is leggings and scissors, but a few other things help, and there are a lot of design options to play with. In …
- I recently got a collection of soldering iron tips and realized that many people (including myself) might not know what the different tips are used for. After all, for a long time I was under the impression that there was only about three different types of soldering tips and only one useful type of tip.While I still only use two different types of tips (an improvement), I am much more familiar and confident in using whatever soldering iron tip I may happen to find on the iron. Please know that is far from a comprehensive list of all the different types of soldering tips available, but rather a small handful that I am personally prone to use.If you are not familiar with soldering, I recommend checking out noahws instructable on How to Solder.
- How to distress wood, make new wood look like barn wood and build a simple rustic sofa table.
- Easy and free baby changing table woodworking plans showing you how to build a baby changing table with inspiration from Pottery Barn for LESS THAN $100.
- Here is an inexpensive project that I originally intended for a younger crowd (I was excited to build this with my nephew). total cost was less than $40 including some of the tools I used to build it. Total build time 6-8 hours.
- Board sizes reference, not style to be used. How to Build a Wainscoted Wall: The Family Handyman
- Bed made out of pallets w/ crates for storage