Photo via: jenwoodhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In this Instructable, Ill show you how to build an awesome end grain cutting board from scrap wood! These turned out amazing, and they would make some awesome last minute gifts. Make sure not to miss the video above for even more details!
- step by step how to draw a koi fish…Outline the shapes, adding details (such as whiskers) as you outline.
- DIY – build four towers, put a top on it! – Four station desk (PB inspired) | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White
- How to repaint a dresser
- Have some old furniture you just cant bear to part with but need to upgrade the look? How about a limited budget that keeps you from having the home decor of your dreams? If you want some DIY ideas for easy ways to make a statement in your home, then DIY furniture refinishing is for you. I am amaze
- Did you get to follow my Insta-Stories last weekend? I made the neatest DIY serving trays. The best part is that they were under $30 FOR 2 and by doing it myself, the colors were exactly what I was going for (without all the shopping around for a tray that was just the right fit)! Ya’ll I was so stoked with how these turned out…& with so many options to choose from, you can really keep it simple or go all out! I have to admit, this is probably one of my favorite DIY’s, simply because I just love that I made it and it’s so personal. Plus I can just see myself cozy in bed with one of these serving trays, a cup of tea (some cookies!) & my bible stacked on top, soft music playing, writing out my prayer cards for the week (ohh, by the way, see below to get your free copy of printable prayer cards)…ok, let me finish this post so I can hurry up and make this happen! So I’ve seen the variety that use the chalkboard paint, cute handles and even some with crown molding-and I love them all. But for this project I went with …
- Part 1 of 4: How to choose the menu for your dessert table. Im breaking down all the dessert table planning steps. Plus, grab my FREE planning guide.
- Do you want to breath life into an innocent, plain, unassuming bedroom corner or wall? Or maybe you want to be more distinct with a simple but fun character through your outfit or jewelry? Or are you getting tired of that same old dresser, or bag, or sneakers? Here’s funky CHEVRON to the rescue! Make …
- Board sizes reference, not style to be used. How to Build a Wainscoted Wall: The Family Handyman
- how to build lattice fence panels | Set the Lattice in Place | How to Build a Trellis | This Old House
- how to make a resin tabletop part 1
- Final Frame: The Photography Cheat Sheet | Apartment Therapy