Photo via: art-instincts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ive been wanting to do a comprehensive look at how Im using the DIYfish inserts, but Ive had a few requests for a post about how I use my filofax to help me organise my flylady household goals so I thought I would share that today, and keep working on the DIYfish post for another…
- Learn how to make these DIY rope tassel keychains using simple household things like cotton rope, embroidery thread and a brass keychain.
- I had this idea of making a desk lamp using copper, walnut and leather. I love the combination of these materials and I thought it would be really cool to create a beautiful light that I could have on my desk and use everyday.In the video I go over the process of coming up with the design for this lamp and ultimately creating it. Definitely watch the video for a much better perspective on the process and the different steps involved. For this instructable however, I decided to show simply the process of creating the ultimate design.
- Brown is a vital color in acrylic painting, but theres no reason to buy a tube of it! Learn how to mix brown paint using only primary colors on Craftsy!
- I recently got a collection of soldering iron tips and realized that many people (including myself) might not know what the different tips are used for. After all, for a long time I was under the impression that there was only about three different types of soldering tips and only one useful type of tip.While I still only use two different types of tips (an improvement), I am much more familiar and confident in using whatever soldering iron tip I may happen to find on the iron. Please know that is far from a comprehensive list of all the different types of soldering tips available, but rather a small handful that I am personally prone to use.If you are not familiar with soldering, I recommend checking out noahws instructable on How to Solder.
- How to Age Paper – 6 easy technique to make paper look old
- AFFORDABLE DOLLAR STORE TRANSFORMATION: How to Easily Age Inexpensive Galvanized Planters
- LED Tea Light Lanterns (Great for Kids project) Heres how to make charming little hanging lanterns from LED tealights – this is a great fun craft – quick to make – and the end result is safe for kids of almost any age. http://www.atomicshrimp.com/st/content/led_lanterns
- Easy DIY Cat Toys Tutorial | Have you ever bought your cat a neat expensive cat toy that only got played with once or twice and they prefer to play with random things around the house instead? Only all the time for us. Instead, I now make homemade cat toys. You won’t believe how quick and easy this DIY cat toy is to make!
- Ferric chloride is a traditional home-use circuit board etchant. Its easy enough to come by, and the Ferric by itself is no big environmental problem. However, once youve etched a board with it, youre left with a solution with a bunch of copper chloride in it. This dissolved copper is an environmental problem, and you cant just pour it down the drain (legally) — youre supposed to take it to a hazardous waste facility. (For instance: How to Dispose of Ferric Chloride in this FAQ. )Wouldnt it be nice if there were an etchant that you could re-use indefinitely so that you dont have to worry about disposing of the copper, and that could be made in lifetime supply for like $10.00 with ingredients bought at hardware and drugstores? (And its prettier too.)I got seven words for you: Copper Chloride in Aqueous Hydrochloric Acid Solution! (Exclamation point!)But howre you going …
- Hello, dear readers! Sveta is here today and I want to share with you two monochromatic cards using incredible Peony Bouquet Stamp set! Most of all I like detailed lines in this stamp set, so I wanted to create something simple and eye catching. I added only one bold layer of peony’s leaves and used Jet Black Crisp …
- Crystalized Snowflakes made from Borax solution and pipe cleaners. On livingincolormom.com