Photo via: plumdoodles.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kendras Minis: TUTORIAL Christmas Market Stall – Skirt (Curtains with curtain rings)
- Learn how to paint your laminate cabinets and give your kitchen or bath a makeover!
- How to build Upper Cabinets that are perfect for a laundry room. This step by step process will show you how to build similar cabinets in your garage using a Kreg Jig, and other simple tools.
- Hello Friends! I promised a tutorial on how I painted my kitchen cabinets, and I’m making good on it (finally). I apologize for the delay, but these things take time, right? (Or maybe I was just trying to forget the experience altogether before reliving it in tutorial-form). If you’re interested in reading about this project…Read More »
- How to Make a Russian Gypsy Dance Skirt- excellent tutorial on full dance skirt with circle flounces
- African Print Fashion, African Print Skirt, DIY Skirt, How to sew a skirt, Easy DIY Skirt, sewing for beginners, sewing tutorials, Modern African Fashion, Ankara Skirt, Ankara Fashion, DIY Maxi Skirt, Maxi Skirt, Learn to Sew, DIY Fashion, Sewing Clothing, African fashion styles, Kitenge, Nigerian Style, Ghanaian fashion, Gele, African Wedding, African Women Dresses, Ankara
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- How to Paint Laminate Cabinets: 7 Steps (with Pictures) – wikiHow
- Add your image to a new background. Learn how to use PicMonkeys background eraser tool to extract your subject from its original image and put it on a new one!
- How to Add Lace Sleeves and Shoulders to a Strapless Lace and Silk Taffeta Gown
- How to DIY:: Braided Bangles. Add your favorite charm to a colorful braided bangle and stack them for a boho look http://www.ninadesigns.com/jewelry_design_ideas/constellation_cuffs.html:
- In Lesson 5 of the Learn to Sew series I am teaching you how to sew ruffles to add to skirts or pants or aprons or bags or anything else.