Photo via: sewcreatelive.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I added sleeves to my strapless dress. It is a really simple style with a complimenting lace. I wanted the top to follow the lines of the dress but not take away from the beautiful bead work done on the Davids bridal YP3344 design. I was prepared to hand stitch it with complimenting stones and pearls but I loved the simplicity so much I left it be. Make it more modest with a nude color fabric behind it. A solid ivory would take away from the lace that gives it a simple yet elegant look.
- Easy tutorial for a cute variation on a peasant-style top using lace trim for the sleeves. From Wink Designs blog.
- With these five ways to add lace to a denim jacket, create a soft, romantic look in place of harsh denim. From Rain Blanken, your DIY Fashion expert.
- by Todd Walker Several years ago I decided to give hammock camping a shot. It was miserable! I’d been better off laying in a zipped body bag. That first morning felt as if my shoulders had be…
- I do love rose ! How about you ? Silk roses are great for decorating, enhancing clothing on special occasions, and making craft projects. This picture tuto
- Merricks Art // Style + Sewing for the Everyday Girl : DIY FRIDAY: ADDING SLEEVES TO A SLEEVELESS DRESS (REFASHION TUTORIAL)
- How to add legs and a skirt to cabinets!
- Add your image to a new background. Learn how to use PicMonkeys background eraser tool to extract your subject from its original image and put it on a new one!
- How to DIY:: Braided Bangles. Add your favorite charm to a colorful braided bangle and stack them for a boho look http://www.ninadesigns.com/jewelry_design_ideas/constellation_cuffs.html:
- How To Distress Furniture With Vinegar – White Lace Cottage
- How to Sew Lace – Tips, Tricks and Techniques
- This one uses a woven cotton for the center panel and a knit for the sides, sleeves, and neck.