Photo via: madtownmacs.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you know how to cut burlap the right way? This little trick makes it so much easier to craft with burlap! | decorbytheseashore.com
- ABOUT THIS INVITATION: This Pink Wedding or Bridal Shower Invitation set by VG Invites comes as a DIGITAL file or you may order printed invites. Convo me for a price list if ordering printed invitations. • Dimensions Invitation: 5×7 inch Flat Card • Dimensions Response Card: 5×3.5 inch Flat Card • Invitation Shape: Bracket • RSVP Card Shape: Rounded Corners • Order Digital File to Email/Print Yourself or • Deposit For Classic Printed Invitation and RSVP (50 min) • Printed Invitations Come In beautiful eggshell matte finish • Cream Colored Envelopes and Envelope Liners are sold separately – Convo me for details. Victoria will customize your invitation with your special wording and you will receive your proof in 1-3 business days. These pretty invitations are affordable but not cheap looking. This pretty pink is the inspiration behind this delightful wedding invitation design. See what brides-to-be have written about VG Invites luxe designs: ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● I loved this design from the first time that I saw it. Victoria was amazing to work with and my wedding invitations are beautiful! Ashley S. Exactly what I was looking for. These invitations are so pretty! –Deborah B. Excellent experience. The invitations were high quality and Victoria did all the customization I asked for. Very quick reponses every time I had a question. Thanks Victoria! Jarad G. ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● Luxurious creme envelopes pair nicely with this invitation suite and are sold separately! Convo me for details. SHOP HOURS: My shop is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday EST. Please do not think that I am ignoring you if you convo me after those hours and I dont answer. I will reply to your convos during my regular business hours. Become a fan on Facebook and Pinterest to get sneak previews of VG Invites seasonal invitation line! Thank you for visiting my shop. If you like these designs check out my other printable designs at https://www.vgluxeinvites.etsy.com ©2015, VG Luxe Invites. All rights reserved. For Unique Usage and Personal Use Only. You may not re-sell, share or copy my designs.
- image via Okay, this is awesome! As you may notice, some of the materials that the Silhouette and Cricut can cut, do not have pre-made settings and it can be SUCH a pain to try to cut new materials that do not have a setting already on the software or on your machine. This can be soooo annoying! I was so excited to see that Expressions Vinyl made this little cheat sheet chart. THANK YOU Expressions Vinyl for saving me time and helping me to not waste my materials doing the whole “trial and error” nonsense when I am using something new! Pin this people! LOL! You’ll be happy you did! btw – I am momma hear me roar experimented with the Silhouette and freezer paper and found that the “vellum” settings on the Silhouette work really well. Just a little FYI while we’re on the subject! Freezer paper: Speed 3, Thickness 14, Blue Cap I may have to print this up and keep it in my Silhouette drawer! I love a good cheat sheet!
- Fidget spinners are super-fun, but did you know you can make your own! Cardboard, paper and a few other materials will have some DIY fidget spinners in your hands in minutes! Enjoy this fun activity with your kids as you learn how to make your very own version of a fidget spinner.
- There is nothing more annoying than cleaning window tracks in my opinion. Do you agree? Not only is it tedious, but it is also rather gross if you put it off like I do And mine are yucky! My apologies there. No worries, however, because I’ve figured out a trick that gets it done quick … … Continue reading →
- There is nothing more annoying than cleaning window tracks in my opinion. Do you agree? Not only is it tedious, but it is also rather gross if you put it off like I do And mine are yucky! My apologies there. No worries, however, because I’ve figured out a trick that gets it done quick …
- This guest post was written by Stephanie Gerber of Henry Happened. You know what’s fun to play with? Oven bake clay. I know, you’re probably thinking, not more clay! But you’re only saying that if you haven’t tried it. The rest of us are addicted. Yep, just call me the crazy clay lady. And what’s even …
- Beautiful high waisted long skirt with metal zipper, Sizes up to UK size 16 can be ordered in any of the fabrics shown. However, these skirts are made to measure using your unique measurements. Please include your waist (around the smallest part of your waist) and hip measurements in cm at the time of ordering; please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any problems with this. The fabric used for the skirt worn by the model is sold out but I have various fabrics in stock. Please let me know and I will send you pictures of what fabrics I currently have available.
- Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for a sneak peek into my recent projects! Yesterday I showed you guys my new white subway tile backsplash and I promised I would give you a cool tip and trick for how to caulk like a pro. Now I would like to take full credit for this, but my …
- Natural hair care…Im going to try it and let you know how it turns out! I already use Coconut oil on my hair, but its not heavy enough.
- I recently got a collection of soldering iron tips and realized that many people (including myself) might not know what the different tips are used for. After all, for a long time I was under the impression that there was only about three different types of soldering tips and only one useful type of tip.While I still only use two different types of tips (an improvement), I am much more familiar and confident in using whatever soldering iron tip I may happen to find on the iron. Please know that is far from a comprehensive list of all the different types of soldering tips available, but rather a small handful that I am personally prone to use.If you are not familiar with soldering, I recommend checking out noahws instructable on How to Solder.
- After making the Multi-functional Workbench, and a few projects later, I realized that I needed another workbench. The multi-functional workbench worked great, but its fairly complicated to set-up, also when I was in the middle of the project and the workbench was in use, cutting some more plywood became a hassle. I never liked to break down plywood on two sawhorses, as it did not quite feel safe for me. So there is a reason to build a simple work table / plywood cutting table. It should be easy set up and takes very small space in the shop.