Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Object i made for my livingroom. I wanted something different than photos in a large frame. So i made this hanging collection of vintage cameras i own. Copyright: Jurg Roessen Crafts idea / frames / wall / diy
- Cute mini rainbow pinata ideas for parties, classroom activities and homeschool art classes. Free photo tutorial and template included in your download. We wanted to make a fully functioning mini pinata, so ours too has a pull string. It’s been tried and tested by the kids, so we can report that it works beautifully! Also how to make a tassel is featured on our blog here – https://happythought.co.uk/craft/tutorials/how-to-make-a-pinata
- A collection of burlap decor and craft tutorials from The Country Chic Cottage. Class Door Decoration for Back to School How to Make Burlap Flowers Cross Decor with Burlap DIY Burlap Wreath: Beach Themed Decorated Mason Jars for Summer Handmade Wall Hanging from Burlap Burlap Garden Flag for Summer Burlap Wedding Ideas – perfect for …
- Want to learn how to make felt balls? This easy DIY craft project is way too cute and perfect for so many things — make a garland, rug, use as home decor — this tutorial makes learning how to do it simple.
- Learn how to make a DIY beaded necklace using chain and wire. Its very easy and looks amazing in the end. The boho feel of this necklace is super cute too!
- Tissue Paper Pom-Pom Size Chart – this is an awesome chart for different sized pom-poms!
- Crepe Paper Petals Wall Hanging | Oh Happy Day!
- LED Tea Light Lanterns (Great for Kids project) Heres how to make charming little hanging lanterns from LED tealights – this is a great fun craft – quick to make – and the end result is safe for kids of almost any age. http://www.atomicshrimp.com/st/content/led_lanterns
- Wine bottle bird feeder! We made this from an old pallet, an empty wine bottle, and thrift store martini glass (plus a little leftover copper wire for hanging). The bottle slides out for easy filling. Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle to make cute, useful projects. 🙂
- DIY wall paneling for $11. this blog is full of cool molding ideas
- DIY Jewelry and More using Nail Polish, Glue and Wire. This is an easy tutorial with so many ideas. Use up all that old nail polish on something cute. 🙂 An easy tutorial to follow along with. Lots of tips and tricks. Check out all the projects I made.
- This is Brilliant! How to make a mirrored jewelry wall cabinet out of a thrift store mirror from My Repurposed Life