Photo via: craftriver.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do It Yourself | Hot Oil Treatment For Dry and Frizzy Natural Hair [Video] – http://community.blackhairinformation.com/video-gallery/natural-hair-videos/hot-oil-treatment-dry-frizzy-natural-hair-video/
- Gorgeous DIY Balloon Garland. The easy way to make a balloon garland!!! No hot glue and no chicken wire.
- DIY Purse Organizer From A Hot Pad. Love this for coupons too! I dont have a seeing machine, so between two way tape, staples, and glue. Still holding up well!
- DIY ring holder – rolled felt hot glued together and onto cardboard inserted into picture frame.
- Macrame is so hot right now and we’re totally addicted. There’s some fantastic macrame kits out there, but to get started why not grab any yarn, string, thick thread or twine you have lying around and try some of theseREAD MORE
- Diy Braided Bracelet Tutorial | Hot Diy Tutorial
- Soak old paintbrush in hot vinegar for 30 minutes and theyre good as new.
- Vintage Hot Air Balloon birthday party via Karas Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com Cake, banners, food, tutorials, and more! hotairballoonparty firstbirthdayparty upupandaway (2)
- Fill your sink with hot, hot, hot water. Then fill each wine bottle with hot water and drop it into the sink. Next, add this secret potion: 1/2 cup baking powder 1 Tbsp dish soap 2 cups white vinegar Once you add the vinegar to the sink, it will get all fizzy for a second.AND THE LABELS COME OFF:-)
- west elm / confetti system ornaments
- How to make Silhouette Ornaments. Easy & done in minutes. Great gifts for grandparents!
- From making your own counters, to outdoor ideas, and even Christmas ornaments – here are 20 cool concrete projects to dive into.