Photo via: craftriver.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do It Yourself | Hot Oil Treatment For Dry and Frizzy Natural Hair [Video] – http://community.blackhairinformation.com/video-gallery/natural-hair-videos/hot-oil-treatment-dry-frizzy-natural-hair-video/
- Gorgeous DIY Balloon Garland. The easy way to make a balloon garland!!! No hot glue and no chicken wire.
- DIY ring holder – rolled felt hot glued together and onto cardboard inserted into picture frame.
- Diy Braided Bracelet Tutorial | Hot Diy Tutorial
- Soak old paintbrush in hot vinegar for 30 minutes and theyre good as new.
- Vintage Hot Air Balloon birthday party via Karas Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com Cake, banners, food, tutorials, and more! hotairballoonparty firstbirthdayparty upupandaway (2)
- Fill your sink with hot, hot, hot water. Then fill each wine bottle with hot water and drop it into the sink. Next, add this secret potion: 1/2 cup baking powder 1 Tbsp dish soap 2 cups white vinegar Once you add the vinegar to the sink, it will get all fizzy for a second.AND THE LABELS COME OFF:-)
- How to make Silhouette Ornaments. Easy & done in minutes. Great gifts for grandparents!
- felt owl ornaments – Google Search
- DIY Crafts | Christmas | These Christmas tree twig ornaments are easy enough for the whole family to make!
- From making your own counters, to outdoor ideas, and even Christmas ornaments – here are 20 cool concrete projects to dive into.
- Crochet Christmas ornaments really make a Tree and a home look homespun for the holidays. Here are 15 free crochet ornament patterns to inspire you!