Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Normally, I would let Valentine’s Day go by unnoticed. It’s really not my favorite holiday. This year, however, I decided to push myself to get a little bit into the holiday spirit. In …
- What I love about this wreath is that is beautiful in a solid color, or in any number of color combinations. You could make a great Thanksgiving wreath or a college football wreath to use year after year.
- 17 DIY Spring Wreath ideas for spring crafts and decor. I love all of these wreaths and cant decide which one I should make this year!
- Want a new holiday wreath this season? Here are 10+ DIY holiday wreath deas that will leave you inspired!
- One of the reasons we plant a garden is to be able to harvest and preserve enough food to take our family through an entire year until the next planting and har(…)
- dollar store hack laudry basket into wreath makers, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths
- WOW! You have got to see how to make this farmhouse wreath for under $10, in less than 30 minutes! Tutorial available at diy beautify!
- This is how to make beautiful DIY ice buckets for your next party
- How have I never heard of this? A neat, straight paint line at the top of a wall is tough to achieve next to a bumpy ceiling. So before you paint, drag a narrow flat-head screwdriver lightly along the ceiling. Youll get a clean paint line and no one will ever notice that the bumps are missing.
- Christmas time is the perfect time for trying out new craft projects. It seems the gift lists get bigger every year and making a special gift yourself is a perfect … Read More
- Want your next sewing project? Try making these stylish purses, handbags, pencil cases, makeup bags, clutches, and pouches.
- An in depth tutorial with photos and instructions on how to make your very own wine cork wreath for the holidays, or for any time!