Photo via: itallstartedwithpaint.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A variation on the pine cone geocache, This would be easier than trying to get the container fit inside the cone.
- DIY Christmas Ornament Baubles Garland – learn to make these easy and quick Holiday decorations for your mantle, tree or for your party decor! | BirdsParty.com
- Valentines day idea / Create little cute pine cone heart dwarfs / Napravite male patuljke od borovih češera
- Looking for some fun fall and winter pinecone craft ideas for kids? These cute pine cone crafts are so fun and creative theyll keep your kids busy for hours!
- Want to learn how to make felt balls? This easy DIY craft project is way too cute and perfect for so many things — make a garland, rug, use as home decor — this tutorial makes learning how to do it simple.
- How to Make an Outdoor Chalkboard- What a fun outdoor activity for the kids! Full tutorial includes list of weather proof materials!
- neat way to make paper Christmas Trees! with step by step picture instructions.
- Easy to DIY, repurposed bed spindle candle holders tutorial. Make any size pillar candle holder great in vignettes, holiday centerpieces and more.
- Painted Mason Jars. Christmas Decor. Vase. Home Decor. Holiday Decor. Rustic Decor. Christmas Jars. Gifts. by WineCountryAccents on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/252579700/painted-mason-jars-christmas-decor-vase
- Learn how I cook hard boiled egg perfect every time! Plus, my tips and tricks on how to cook farm fresh eggs and peel them flawlessly for your deviled eggs, includes video tutorial.
- Sweet Almond Honey Oatmeal Goats Milk Soap. Im going to make these for holiday gifts for my friends, tie them in cellophane with a cute ribbon, and voile-la!
- P.S.- LOVE IS IN THE AIR! Whether you heart St.Valentine’s Day or simply steer clear of it, we should always remember to love ourselves day in and day out, (Hallmark holiday aside). I will trade a box ‘o chocolates for jewelry any day of the week, and I’m sure most of you would too! Here is my DIY love life advice: Don’t wait around for your crush to come through with bijoux…. P.S.- MAKE IT YOURSELF! Follow in the footsteps of leading sweethearts Audrey Hepburn a