Photo via: andreasnotebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This video we will show you how to turn a single sheet of plywood into modern shelves with an exposed edge.
- 1. Fold paper in half both ways and turn over. 2. Fold diagonaly both ways. 3. Push two opposite sides together and flatten to a triangle. 4. Fold both upper layers to the midline above and turn form over with top down. 5. Fold the top over the bottom edge, so the tip sticks out a little bit. Not flatten the raised edges (circle). 6. Fold the tip over the side and turn the form over. 7. Fold in half along the centre line bringing both wings together.
- After making the Multi-functional Workbench, and a few projects later, I realized that I needed another workbench. The multi-functional workbench worked great, but its fairly complicated to set-up, also when I was in the middle of the project and the workbench was in use, cutting some more plywood became a hassle. I never liked to break down plywood on two sawhorses, as it did not quite feel safe for me. So there is a reason to build a simple work table / plywood cutting table. It should be easy set up and takes very small space in the shop.
- Regarding to my Six ideas of recycle wine bottle this is the video tutorial on how to cut wine bottle with a perfect edges.
- Hair Bow – this is just the photo tutorial (no words, just a pic collage), but its pretty self explanatory. Love the colors and the little ribbon detail on the edges!!!
- Learn how to adjust the tension on your sewing machine — plus what an ideal stitch should look like — for perfectly sewn seams, edges & more!
- Ah, you ever wonder how to get that buttery, dreamy look to images? I posed the question on our Facebook page, with a contest to the person who guessed the recipe, but alas!! No one guessed the whole recipe. Not to keep you on the edges of your seat, here you go.
- To make sheets of homemade felt use a cookie sheet! (What a great way to control the edges for a piece intended for wall art. dcm)
- This body nutritive tanning serum is the perfect product for my mature skin. I have a lot of stretch marks and cellulites on my butt. This spray for tanning helps me to hide the stretch marks and even varicose veins. This serum is made with Avocado Oil, is loaded with Vitamin E that is essential for skin cell regeneration. This product has the best natural oils that protect the skin and aid to naturally darkening effect on the skin.
- A trendy update on a classic design, the Sven sectional with its tufted bench seat draws inspiration from the mid century era. Each hide used for upholstery is as unique as a finger print. Natural color variations, wrinkles and creases are part of the unique characteristics of genuine leather.
- With the nice weather we’ve been having I’ve really enjoyed with coming up with some ways to do crafty things outside. We had actually been using a cardboard box opened out to lean on when we did a previous painting activity and I thought it would be a great idea to pop it out in the garden and do foot prints and just get messy! I squeezed Amelia into a 6-12month vest (always handy to keep some spares for activities like this as then you can just throw them out) and got the bits…
- Stitch Bits: The Cottage Mamas Tulip Petal hat made Reversible! I just fell in love with The Cottage Mama’s Tulip Petal Sun Hat pattern, and since Baby Kate was heading to the beach for the first time, of course she needed Gramma to make her one! Free pattern in the post.