Photo via: nittygrittylife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Rose Milk Bath Bomb
- This DIY milk paint tutorial is full of great tips and photos! (And its part of a painting furniture tutorial series which features 4 other types of paint.)
- Pastel Colorful Cloud iPhone 6 Case/Plus/5S/5C/5/4S Protective Case – Acyc
- Hanging Fresh Herbs in Mason Jars – Create easy access to fresh herbs while adding color to your kitchen!
- How to Make an Herb and Flower Drying Screen~ A great way to dry all of your herbs for use in the winter! www.growforagecookferment.com
- This delicious Italian Dressing combines all natural flavors from olive oil, dijon mustard, wine vinegar, and herbs for a versatile condiment.
- Milk Glass Lamp Makeover – A lamp found at the thrift store gets an updated look
- Sweet Almond Honey Oatmeal Goats Milk Soap. Im going to make these for holiday gifts for my friends, tie them in cellophane with a cute ribbon, and voile-la!
- Apparently. the best icing for sugar cookies. It hardens nicely so you can stack cookies but doesnt get hard like a rock. so you wont hurt your teeth. Its very tasty too and you can add different extracts to change the flavors. ***1 cup powder sugar (confectioners sugar) **1 tablespoon milk ** 1 tablespoon light corn syrup ** 1 drop lemon juice (can be fresh) This will outline and fill approximately one dozen cookies in one color.
- I LOVE these awesome DIY chairs from Ana Whites plans! Made by South & Birch and only $150!
- Constantly shivering? Try this DIY tutorial for a fleece poncho, courtesy of Melly Sews, to stay warm and look good. With a cowl to protect your neck, this poncho can be worn both inside and out. Click in to learn how to make your own.
- Protect your surfaces in style with these adorable DIY coasters. Fun crafts for all ages.