Photo via: itchinforsomestitchin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- 13 MUST KNOW Tips for New Silhouette CAMEO Users – These are GREAT! Avoid all the common pitfalls when you are a new to your machine and get cutting like a pro in no time! This answers all the frequently asked questions and common mistakes.
- This guest post was written by Stephanie Gerber of Henry Happened. You know what’s fun to play with? Oven bake clay. I know, you’re probably thinking, not more clay! But you’re only saying that if you haven’t tried it. The rest of us are addicted. Yep, just call me the crazy clay lady. And what’s even …
- DIY:: 10 Paint Secrets (PART THREE!): what you never knew about paint. This post is EXCELLENT ! Unbelievable New Tips, And Shortcuts These Blew me away (and I have read a lot & worked even more- with paint at this point, so that is hard to do)! By LiveLoveDIY
- The Cute Japanese Coin Purse is useful and easy to make. Youll love the traditional look of this sewing project. Make it easy on yourself to find the change you need with this coin purse. The best sewing patterns are quick, easy, and adorable, and you will find that this coin purse has all three of these qualities.
- Handcrafted tray table stand with storage pocket. The perfect addition to a sofa chair in any home, apartment, condo, or man cave. It has been sanded
- A step by step tutorial how to make a sewing machine embroidered poop(waste) bag holder that attaches to a dogs leash
- The Cost of the Vegetable Garden – While our garden has provided our family of 7 with lots of organic, frugal produce, there are cons to having a garden. Find out before you decide to start one.
- Millennial pink, dusty rose, Tumblr pink – you may have heard of these names or you may not even know this shade of pink had a specific title, but I’m willing to bet you’ve seen it everywhere. From fashion to home decor, this pink spectrum has colored the world with its sanguin paintbrush and stolen …
- Looking for the perfect window treatment? Try these pretty, functional, and super easy DIY Roman shades. Heres the step-by-step tutorial to walk you through–complete with a few fab tips to save you money and time along the way. Give this a try–using this method makes fancing up your windows far easier and cheaper than youd think!
- Hello Friends! I promised a tutorial on how I painted my kitchen cabinets, and I’m making good on it (finally). I apologize for the delay, but these things take time, right? (Or maybe I was just trying to forget the experience altogether before reliving it in tutorial-form). If you’re interested in reading about this project…Read More »
- Learn how to adjust the tension on your sewing machine — plus what an ideal stitch should look like — for perfectly sewn seams, edges & more!