Photo via: fix.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Mary Ellen Residence by Tim Barber Ltd. Architecture. Going green in Studio City with a LEED Gold Certified new home.
- DIY: How To Make Your Own Green Terrarium To Keep or Give Away for the Holidays! | Inhabitat – Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building
- How to refinish furniture without stripping – This is the best step-by-step guide Ive found yet. DIY home antique_furniture
- With social media feeds becoming more and more noisy, email marketing has become more instrumental in reaching your audience. But, setting it all up can be a little overwhelming when you’re just starting out. There are lots of options out there for email marketing, but this guide is going to walk you through setting up …
- The complete guide to using InDesign for your blog (images, content upgrades, workshops & more). Get 10 Free InDesign Templates for Bloggers!
- Part 1 of 4: How to choose the menu for your dessert table. Im breaking down all the dessert table planning steps. Plus, grab my FREE planning guide.
- PLIER GUIDE – PART 3 – WHAT TOOL FOR WHAT JOB? There are MANY tools available to jewelry makers today and sometimes it can get very confusing as to what tool will work for your project! I know that when I first started making jewelry I accident…
- Looking for a unique ombre hair color ideas? Weve got you covered. Head over our site to see 15 awesome hairstyles. } Blue and Green Ombre | 15 Ombre Hair Color Ideas
- How to Build Your Own Terrarium: A Black Thumb Guide to Life in a Bottle -http://www.custommade.com/blog/build-your-own-terrarium/
- The ornamental design of paper doilies is what makes these roses so naturally exquisite. Because the beauty is intrinsic in the material, these paper doily roses require little fuss to look beautiful.
- how to make natural looking birds nest with material from the dollar store
- PARIS Rags–t-shirt material and lace and/or doilies! or a large mens t-shirt! This is so freaking cute. I want 10 of them!