Photo via: ana-white.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here is an inexpensive project that I originally intended for a younger crowd (I was excited to build this with my nephew). total cost was less than $40 including some of the tools I used to build it. Total build time 6-8 hours.
- DIY: How to craft a twine-ball light garland. Great for year-round decor or as an inexpensive Christmas decoration!
- Easy DIY Photo Into Faux Canvas Print tutorial. Take any photo and make a faux canvas art for your home. Easy, inexpensive and looks great!
- Make baskets out of cardboard boxes and twine. Great idea. Large baskets are so expensive.
- Heres a drawing project that could be great for relaxation and expression, especially for teens!
- LED Tea Light Lanterns (Great for Kids project) Heres how to make charming little hanging lanterns from LED tealights – this is a great fun craft – quick to make – and the end result is safe for kids of almost any age. http://www.atomicshrimp.com/st/content/led_lanterns
- If you are looking for an indoor gardening project that is cool, easy and just a little bit trendy, cactus and succulent projects are for you! Here we found for you some great inspiration and… Read More
- Learn how to make DIY Halloween Treat Bags using a few simple materials! Great project for kids to participate in!
- If you want lips that look and feel great, you should use a lip scrub! This luxurious DIY bubble gum lip scrub is easy and inexpensive to make! DIY beauty, DIY scrub, scrub recipies
- GREAT tutorial and ceiling design ideas!! How to install ceiling rings, or round ceiling molding for a high end look on a small budget! THIS IS GORGEOUS! I may try this DIY project 🙂
- After making the Multi-functional Workbench, and a few projects later, I realized that I needed another workbench. The multi-functional workbench worked great, but its fairly complicated to set-up, also when I was in the middle of the project and the workbench was in use, cutting some more plywood became a hassle. I never liked to break down plywood on two sawhorses, as it did not quite feel safe for me. So there is a reason to build a simple work table / plywood cutting table. It should be easy set up and takes very small space in the shop.
- Miniature | Easy DIY Easter Basket Ideas for Teens | Easy Gift Ideas for Friends Birthday