Photo via: freshstitches.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fun Tea Towels Dyed with Rit! Step by step instructions for dyeing tea towels with Rit Dyes using Shibori and Tie Dye Methods
- Brighten up your house with these gorgeous rainbow roses. It’s simple: just spilt a stem 3 ways (use a knife with parental supervision), then dip into 3 Ziploc® Slider bags filled with different-colored dyes. An inexpensive and DIY way to make mom’s day or a great rainy day craft to do with the kids.
- We’ve found a beautiful way to use our Sea Life Fondant and Gum Paste Mold. Use Wilton Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing to make these frozen, seaworthy shapes that top these cupcakes. A great effect that’s so easy to do!
- How to make rainbow icing unicorn icing fairy frosting via www.parentclub.ca
- Best DIY Rainbow Crafts Ideas – Bracelet – Fun DIY Projects With Rainbows Make Cool Room and Wall Decor, Party and Gift Ideas, Clothes, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Awesome Ideas and Step by Step Tutorials for Teens and Adults, Girls and Tweens http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-with-rainbows
- DIY rainbow crystal necklace…pinned by ♥ wootandhammy.com, thoughtful jewelry.
- Cute mini rainbow pinata ideas for parties, classroom activities and homeschool art classes. Free photo tutorial and template included in your download. We wanted to make a fully functioning mini pinata, so ours too has a pull string. It’s been tried and tested by the kids, so we can report that it works beautifully! Also how to make a tassel is featured on our blog here – https://happythought.co.uk/craft/tutorials/how-to-make-a-pinata
- How to Stencil Tutorial: Create a Carved Wood Effect with Stencils and Wood Icing™ – Royal Design Studio Furniture Stencils
- Kayleighs baby shower? Twinkle theme with sparkly pink/gold (maybe mint?) decorations; Gold sparkly star cupcake toppers w/white or pink icing and gold cupcake wrappers; white chocolate dipped strawberries with gold drizzle; mason jar dipped in gold glitter to hold utensils; make blocks for Everly that can be used in her room after the shower
- Spruce up the traditional kids toy cubbies with this fun Rainbow Cubby Toy Organizer from The Cards We Drew. PlaidCreators sponsored
- Rainbow Tie Dye Pillows – Add more tie dye colors to your world.
- Thanks to the rainbow hair trend, a growing number of women are dyeing their locks in fun, bright hair colors. Pastel pinks, light violets, and fierce reds can be seen all over social media. Also, more and more women are opting for blue and they actually look awesome! Pictures below will make you ditch the normal hair colors for all …