Photo via: amber-oliver.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I’m just going to give it to you straight. This was a tough one folks. “DIY Wood Planked Ceiling” is officially in the books, it’s gorgeous beyond my wildest dreams, but it was a big job. I’m not talking about buying the wood, staining the wood, or even figuring out where to put what piece…. Read More »
- GREAT tutorial and ceiling design ideas!! How to install ceiling rings, or round ceiling molding for a high end look on a small budget! THIS IS GORGEOUS! I may try this DIY project 🙂
- Gorgeous stripe and floral wreath that is incredibly easy to make and makes a bold statement in any room. Simple instructions to follow.
- I would never take the liberty of speaking for everyone on earth. But, if I were to do so, I would say that I assume it is a wish of everyone on earth, more or less, to wake up with perfect, gorgeous hair every single day with little to no effort.
- This farmhouse style DIY dry erase board took just seconds to make, but its such a pretty way to stay organized and on top of things! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- How have I never heard of this? A neat, straight paint line at the top of a wall is tough to achieve next to a bumpy ceiling. So before you paint, drag a narrow flat-head screwdriver lightly along the ceiling. Youll get a clean paint line and no one will ever notice that the bumps are missing.
- simple IKEA table update that takes a boring IKEA table and transforms it into a charming cottage style with industrial charm. via @huttonjanel
- How to make hard candy jewels or gems that you can use on wedding cakes, as party favors, on cupckes and more. | Chica and Jo
- DIY Mini Tropical Folders – Create your own pretty stationery with this tutorial on Maritza Lisa. Click through to make your own!
- Quick and easy retro hairstyle | thelifeoflulubelle
- luggage labels | vintage, retro
- There really are fairies at the bottom of the garden! The whole family will love these cute creations that are gorgeous and inexpensive! Watch the video and make your own today! Youll love these ideas!