Photo via: dawnsdressdiary.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- soldering tutorial – really good tips as well as what not to do and why
- metal stamping tips for jewelry. Lots of good information for beginners.
- Lessons in Modern (Edwardian) Millinery c. 1903 NYPL Digital Library
- Frugal Never Looked So Good
- DIY Reusable Snack Bags with full instructions! In the interest of full disclosure, I warn you that I am not a very good seamstress. I am really good at sewing a straight line, but that’s about it. So don’t worry if you aren’t good at sewing. If I can do this, so can you. I promise. Just give it a shot! Click thru to find out how!
- Good to know! How to make symbols ¢☂¿☀♥☮☆♛♬✂☯ and more using your ALT button., this is soo cool! ♫ it works!
- Good news for those of you who still heart the 90s: patches are back, and we at PicMonkey are stoked. Custom patches are inexpensive, expressive ways to tell the world who you are, and we were like, “Uh, that also describes PicMonkey. Score!”
- I love Squarespace for so many reasons, I could and probably will write a blog post on it one day. While WordPress has some great plugins and themes, I kind of wanted to keep things minimal with this blog, so I went with Squarespace. And although Squarespace is great for keeping things simple its always good to have a blog that doesnt look like everyone else who uses Squarespace. Below Ill show you how I took a meh template and made it unique.
- 5 Rules of good design
- I refuse to buy hand sanitizer! Not only do we avoid triclosan, but making homemade hand sanitizer is easy and all-natural. This recipe is a mix/match of what you have on hand, and its ready in under a minute! Plus the essential oils smell good AND keep the germs away! Perfect for children at school. :: DontWastetheCrumbs.com
- How to make a new candle from your old candles. Dont waste perfectly good wax that is leftover after a candles wick is used up.