Photo via: gatheringbeauty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- Book Page Pockets! Love this. I have some old books Ive been saving to make altered books…maybe some of this is gonna find its way in those projects.
- Hello my dear friends 🙂 Today its gonna be a little special. Why ? I am gonna talk as usual about projects, videos etc but… I will …
- 26 Impossibly Cool Anthropologie Knockoffs Youre Gonna Want To Make Right Now
- Before and After Carved Nightstand So cool and so easy! I want to try this!!!
- Easily hang picture frames with two hooks, on the first try and straight! This method is so easy, all you need to do it see the pictures of how I did it.
- 5 DIY Sugar Scrubs to Try – Inspired By This
- Knockoff Chan Luu Wrap Bracelet | What is better than a gorgeous piece of knockoff jewelry? Try out this super chic wrap bracelet!
- Do you know whats really in your products? Try this DIY hair recipe because your hair deserves it www.addisonrenee.com
- Want to know how to make DIY water blobs? If youre looking for something that will keep the kids entertained for hours, try this easy DIY craft project!
- Penny Tiled Floor | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- Strawberry Daiquiri Lip Scrub. Have dry, chapped lips? Exfoliate your lips with your own, homemade lip scrub. Try this fun, flavored Strawberry Daiquiri Lip Scrub recipe! You can easily, and inexpensively, make your own Strawberry Daiquiri Lip Scrub by following these simple step by step instructions.