Photo via: homesthetics.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fidget spinners are super-fun, but did you know you can make your own! Cardboard, paper and a few other materials will have some DIY fidget spinners in your hands in minutes! Enjoy this fun activity with your kids as you learn how to make your very own version of a fidget spinner.
- soft whites; girls nursery inspiration I would love to get my hands on a REALLY old Snow White and the seven dwarfs book to do this with!!!
- Is the big day coming soon? If so, its time to get a head start on your hair and makeup with these gorgeous wedding makeup ideas.
- Take a look at the best diy wedding flowers in the photos below and get ideas for your wedding!!! how to make your own wedding bouquet. Hand-Tied Peony Bouquet via @blovedblog Image source diy | how to make your own… Continue Reading →
- DIY Gifts for Kids Loved this photo? click now to get more great ideas for gifts to your kids – http://www.thebestchristmasgifts.org/2013-most-recommended-christmas-gift-ideas-for-your-kids
- How to clean your house FAST—Quick and dirty tips to organize and declutter every room in your home in under 10 minutes
- Tired of looking at your dirty garbage can in your kitchen? Hide it in a cabinet! This simple tutorial will show you how to build your own hidden pull-out trash drawer that can be made to fit in any lower cabinet! – thehandymansdaughter.com
- Ahh, the Dirty Cowboy…a great way to give your furniture some personality. That’s right… furniture. Is that not what you were expecting? What kind of blog do you think I’m r…
- Painting with water is our favorite summer activity especially on a days when I dont want my little one get when. Kids still can enjoy playing with water outside and not to get wet. Click for more
- With the nice weather we’ve been having I’ve really enjoyed with coming up with some ways to do crafty things outside. We had actually been using a cardboard box opened out to lean on when we did a previous painting activity and I thought it would be a great idea to pop it out in the garden and do foot prints and just get messy! I squeezed Amelia into a 6-12month vest (always handy to keep some spares for activities like this as then you can just throw them out) and got the bits…
- Pimp out your stationery tumblr style with these awesome DIY ideas. From hairband water bottles to Starbucks USB sticks – you will probably want to make all of
- Have some old furniture you just cant bear to part with but need to upgrade the look? How about a limited budget that keeps you from having the home decor of your dreams? If you want some DIY ideas for easy ways to make a statement in your home, then DIY furniture refinishing is for you. I am amaze