Photo via: i-do-it-yourself.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Clay Baby Tutorial PDF File Download Instantly by joycesclay, $7.00
- Cute mini rainbow pinata ideas for parties, classroom activities and homeschool art classes. Free photo tutorial and template included in your download. We wanted to make a fully functioning mini pinata, so ours too has a pull string. It’s been tried and tested by the kids, so we can report that it works beautifully! Also how to make a tassel is featured on our blog here – https://happythought.co.uk/craft/tutorials/how-to-make-a-pinata
- Love This listing is for a DIGITAL FILE of this artwork. No physical item will be sent. You can print the file at home, at a local print shop or using an online service. SAVE 30% when you buy 3 or more prints! Enter COUPON CODE: SAVE30 FILES INCLUDED • 1 PDF 5×7 (prints on 8,5×11, with trim marks included) • 1 JPG 8×10 • 1 JPG 50×70 cm • 1 JPG 18×24 • 1 JPG International paper size for printing A5 / A4 / A3 / A2 Each file is high-resolution (300 dpi), which will get you very clean prin…
- We are about to launch the quickest + easiest way to clean-up your lettering and get it ready for web or a base for vectorization! Oh, and we also have the free awesome Photoshop brush for you to download too….
- When you get tired of your tattered upholstery yardage sheet, download the Fabric Calc App now available on iPhone and iPad.
- SALE: Get 50% OFF on any PDF sewing pattern! – Free Sewing Patterns and Tutorials: | Free Sewing Patterns and Tutorials
- Get 7 free beaded necklace designs when you download this free necklace making tutorial!
- Beer-battered fish is great for crispy fish and chips or even a great fish taco! Easier to make than you would think, plus you get to pair it with the beer you cooked it in, making it a complete meal! Recipe here: http://www.ehow.com/how_16161_make-beer-batter.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Old cloth + cement = Flower pots! Can you believe how simple it is? Here is the instructions, but basically you simply take used clothes, soak them in cement water. Then drape them over a stand and let them dry. And lastly, paint them in your favorite color to get your beautiful planting pots…
- Must Provide Information Here (please type over thYou can use the Urban Operators Titanium Banded Toothpick to get at that tricky bit of broccoli thats stuck just so between your teeth. is text).
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post22561170&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- Ah, you ever wonder how to get that buttery, dreamy look to images? I posed the question on our Facebook page, with a contest to the person who guessed the recipe, but alas!! No one guessed the whole recipe. Not to keep you on the edges of your seat, here you go.