Photo via: beadingdaily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done. Tutorial from Ellery Designs on http://Remodelaholic.com.
- When you get tired of your tattered upholstery yardage sheet, download the Fabric Calc App now available on iPhone and iPad.
- This listing is for a DIGITAL design in a JPEG printable file that you will be able to download once your payment is approved. You will receive a 300 DPI, high resolution file that can be printed as small as 4×6 and as large as 16×20. Please note you will not receive anything in the mail. You are purchasing the digital file only. For best results, I recommend printing the design on white cardstock paper (110 lb paper is a good weight) at home, at a local print store (Staples, FedEx Office, Office Depot, etc.) OR from a photo finisher (like Mpix, Shutterfly, etc.) as a matte finish print. Copyright Stop Growing Up, 2015: All images, designs, and text are copyrighted and cannot be copied, altered, or resold. All purchases are for personal use only.
- We are about to launch the quickest + easiest way to clean-up your lettering and get it ready for web or a base for vectorization! Oh, and we also have the free awesome Photoshop brush for you to download too….
- Beaded Fringe Necklace | DIY Accessories You Can Do In the Comfort of Your Couch This Winter
- Classy Leather Beaded Necklace | This leather necklace will have you looking FABULOUS every time you wear it!
- Labradorite Necklace, Bead Embroidery Necklace, Gift for Mothers Day, Gold Bronze Turquoise, Gift for Her, Ammonite Cabochon The perfect bead embroidered necklace for you, if you want to add a special sparkle to your outfit. This unique beaded necklace is a great gift for her or for your mom, if you want to make her happy. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. This bead embroidered necklace is an OOAK piece, because the labradorite cabochon and the ammonite cabochon are unique with these forms, colors and shades. I stitched one bead or two beads at a time. Materials: labradorite cabochon, ammonite cabochon, high quality Japanese and Czech seed beads, a Swarovski crystal, Czech crystals, freshwater pearls, a tiger eye round, Czech faceted beads, Japanese cube, drop and bugle beads, bead caps, clasp, Ultrasuede for backing. Measurements of this seed bead necklace: The pendant is ca. 6 cm (2.36 inches) long. The beaded chains are 23.5 cm (9.25 inches) long on each side. The widest part is 3.4 cm (1.34 inches). More beaded jewels you find on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Tulip-Design-by-Angie/174667926048684?ref=hl My jewels on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/redtulipangie/red-tulip-design-on-etsy/ My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes
- Free pattern for white beaded necklace Calla U need: seed beads 11/0 bugles pearls 6 mm pearls 8-10 mm
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
- If you love the Chan Luu wrap bracelets, youll love making this Best Beaded Wrap Bracelet. Way less expensive, but just as pretty!
- I recently saw a fabulous vintage suitcase do-over. It had bold stripes painted across it and I loved it! The Lily Pad Cottage It got me thinking and googling…. googling and thinking. And heres another one I drooled over from The Concrete Cottage. The Concrete Cottage Dontcha just love those colors? And heres another one. Oakview Cottage Wow. So, my wheels started turning and my thoughts went to a small vintage suitcase I had just picked up at Goodwill for $1.99. Its not even a suitcase, really. I think it was actually an album case. I found a sticker inside it that looks like it might have come from a music store. I guess Ill never know for sure. All I do know is that its definitely old. I figured it could stand a bit of work. So I literally scrubbed it clean and decided on a color and pattern for the paint. My original idea was to recreate a grainsack pattern, but that idea went downhill pretty fast when I realized that the width of the stripes would have to be fairly substantial in order for it to be proportioned correctly on the case. But fat stripes wouldnt really look like a grainsack, now would it? So I compromised. I used the paint color I had originally planned to use, but I made the stripes fatter than you would find on a grainsack. I left that paint job for another day (and a textile of some sort, like a pillow). Out came the acrylic paint (49 cents at Hobby Lobby), masking tape ($1.00 a roll at Dollar Tree), painters tape (already had) and a small paint roller (two for $1.00) that I got from Dollar Tree. I taped the stripes off at 2, 1 and 1/2 inch respectively, with 3/4 of an inch between each stripe. I marked the stripes off with masking tape and then added some painters tape to the sides of that so there would be some extra room on each side of the stripe for the roller. I just placed the tape in one continuous line all the way around the case. Here it is after I painted the first stripe but before I peeled off the tape. And here it is finished. I wasnt thrilled with the lack of crispness (there was some bleeding) but hey, I think it all adds to the vintage charm! And I think it was a nice trial of sorts for me. In other words, vintage suitcases, look out! I think it would be fun to paint the stripes in two complimentary colors. And theres always that good old standby – white! I also wrapped the handle in jute since it was looking a bit too new (once I scrubbed it clean!) if you know what I mean. I think it added just the right touch. And I can always take it off if I change my mind. And now I get to sit back and admire my handiwork. And decide how to take advantage of its other benefit — hidden storage! Im an official vintage suitcase addict now. You can see my madness on my VINTAGE SUITCASE PINTEREST PAGE! Kathleen Ill be linking up here: OPC The Better Half 6th Annual Before and After Contest Cedar Hill Ranch ~ The Scoop Uncommon Designs~ Monday Funday Knick of Time~ Knick of Time Tuesday Homemaker on a Dime~Creative Bloggers Linky Party Sharon & Co. Be Inspired Hope Studios Tutorial Tuesday Not Just a Housewife Show Me What Ya Got Ivy and Elephants Whats It Wednesday Funky Polkadot Giraffe Too Cute Tuesday Someday Crafts Whatever Goes Wednesday No Minimalist Here The Shabby Creek Cottage Transformation Thursday
- Do you want to learn how to make jewelry but dont know where to begin? Get started with these free jewelry making tutorials, perfect for creating special gifts or a gorgeous pieces for yourself!