Photo via: jipbyjan.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Crochet Inspiration: Granny squares look so cute in a little dream catcher!
- Check out these adorable 17 DIY pillows that are too cool to be a square!
- Untidy corner to neat, square corner – A simple fix because it is easy to do and undo.
- I think the reason this picture frame wall works so well is because all the outside lines of the overall square are lined up.
- Spring square cushion Free crochet pattern Lente square kussen Gratis haakpatroon
- Lay out tiles and cut accordingly. Since most walls are not square, you need to start in a straight line and then lay the tiles. Make round cuts with the grinder. Mark a line and score with the grinder until you completely cut through. Note: Using a diamond blade can work better.
- DIY Cozy Square Top | Fashion DIY Ideas for Women by DIY Ready at diyready.com/diy-clothes-sewing-blouses-tutorial/
- Persian Gems Bracelet has a beaded toggle closure that is shown in the fourth and fifth photos for a smooth non-show look! This is a downloadable instruction packet for Persian Gems Bracelet. My instructions are easy to follow with lots of photos and diagrams for those of us who are visual learners. This packet includes 12 pages of detailed step by step instructions and a materials list. Materials: Swarovski 4470 square cushion stone, two colors of 4mm Swarovski pearls, size 11 rocailles, …
- Blanket? Scarf? How about both? With this tutorial courtesy of Domestic Bliss Squared, learn how to create a blanket scarf that can be used in many different ways. Plus, there’s no sewing required!
- Complete instructions for this hip “big girl” headboard are shared here. Headboard stencil found here. Paint found here. Using 30 IKEA Malma mirrors, the homeowner created a sophisticated headboard. Adhesive squares were used to attach the lightweight mirrors to the wall. Image from here. “Fashion your own graphic headboard with playful and chic stencils. To…
- Kendras Minis: TUTORIAL Christmas Market Stall – Skirt (Curtains with curtain rings)
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!