Photo via: empressofdirt.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A gallery of garden art balls created by Karen Weigert Enos | Seraphinas Artworks
- Learn how to paint space with acrylics in a way that even children can accomplish! This technique works for creating beautiful abstract wall art and decorative craft projects.
- From making your own counters, to outdoor ideas, and even Christmas ornaments – here are 20 cool concrete projects to dive into.
- These triangle shelves are not only a great way to update a neglected corner, but they are also the perfect place for storing all those small knick knacks. Imagine a row of nail polishes within arms reach, or your keys always being where you can find them! The great thing about DIY projects is that you can really make something thats different, decorative and useful at the same time.
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- We originally made this indoor tipi for a starting school idea, but liked it so much we got our interior designer to tell us how it’s done. We think it could be a fantastic kids reading nook, a place for pets or just a cosy playful space to hang out.
- I had this idea of making a desk lamp using copper, walnut and leather. I love the combination of these materials and I thought it would be really cool to create a beautiful light that I could have on my desk and use everyday.In the video I go over the process of coming up with the design for this lamp and ultimately creating it. Definitely watch the video for a much better perspective on the process and the different steps involved. For this instructable however, I decided to show simply the process of creating the ultimate design.
- How to make a small water garden or fish pond. You dont need a big space to make a big splash! This is a wonderful way to encourage beneficial and beautiful wildlife like birds, bees, hummingbirds, and more. sponsored
- Hat Display. Shrink wrap styrofoam balls and glue to candle holders. A neat idea from a neat shop!
- After making the Multi-functional Workbench, and a few projects later, I realized that I needed another workbench. The multi-functional workbench worked great, but its fairly complicated to set-up, also when I was in the middle of the project and the workbench was in use, cutting some more plywood became a hassle. I never liked to break down plywood on two sawhorses, as it did not quite feel safe for me. So there is a reason to build a simple work table / plywood cutting table. It should be easy set up and takes very small space in the shop.
- Make your own boxes for giveaways – might use this idea one of these days
- There really are fairies at the bottom of the garden! The whole family will love these cute creations that are gorgeous and inexpensive! Watch the video and make your own today! Youll love these ideas!