Photo via: genuinelylauren.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Occasionally, I come across something so inspiring that it makes it’s way onto one of my Pinterest boards. And by occasionally, I mean several times a day. Pin Problems. And what better way to feed my addiction than to transplant it here? So, every other Friday I’ll now dedicate a post to highlighting a few of my …
- Merricks Art // Style + Sewing for the Everyday Girl : DIY FRIDAY: ADDING SLEEVES TO A SLEEVELESS DRESS (REFASHION TUTORIAL)
- It’s time for our Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday link party! We had such a hard time picking out features this week because everything was so amazing. We always love seeing your creations & thanks so much for sharing them! The winner of our Popchips Giveaway from last week is… Kerry Locke…yay Kerry! We sent…Read More »
- ABOUT THIS INVITATION: This Pink Wedding or Bridal Shower Invitation set by VG Invites comes as a DIGITAL file or you may order printed invites. Convo me for a price list if ordering printed invitations. • Dimensions Invitation: 5×7 inch Flat Card • Dimensions Response Card: 5×3.5 inch Flat Card • Invitation Shape: Bracket • RSVP Card Shape: Rounded Corners • Order Digital File to Email/Print Yourself or • Deposit For Classic Printed Invitation and RSVP (50 min) • Printed Invitations Come In beautiful eggshell matte finish • Cream Colored Envelopes and Envelope Liners are sold separately – Convo me for details. Victoria will customize your invitation with your special wording and you will receive your proof in 1-3 business days. These pretty invitations are affordable but not cheap looking. This pretty pink is the inspiration behind this delightful wedding invitation design. See what brides-to-be have written about VG Invites luxe designs: ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● I loved this design from the first time that I saw it. Victoria was amazing to work with and my wedding invitations are beautiful! Ashley S. Exactly what I was looking for. These invitations are so pretty! –Deborah B. Excellent experience. The invitations were high quality and Victoria did all the customization I asked for. Very quick reponses every time I had a question. Thanks Victoria! Jarad G. ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● Luxurious creme envelopes pair nicely with this invitation suite and are sold separately! Convo me for details. SHOP HOURS: My shop is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday EST. Please do not think that I am ignoring you if you convo me after those hours and I dont answer. I will reply to your convos during my regular business hours. Become a fan on Facebook and Pinterest to get sneak previews of VG Invites seasonal invitation line! Thank you for visiting my shop. If you like these designs check out my other printable designs at https://www.vgluxeinvites.etsy.com ©2015, VG Luxe Invites. All rights reserved. For Unique Usage and Personal Use Only. You may not re-sell, share or copy my designs.
- Learn about Kate Richbourgs two favorite kinds of micro torch, how to fill butane torches, how to use them for soldering jewelry and more!
- These Lavender Bath Bombs are incredibly easy to make – just 3 simple ingredients plus a few drops of your favorite Essential Oils!
- 14 of my favorite Easter craft ideas at @Babble DIY
- How to DIY:: Braided Bangles. Add your favorite charm to a colorful braided bangle and stack them for a boho look http://www.ninadesigns.com/jewelry_design_ideas/constellation_cuffs.html:
- These 10 Cleaning Hacks that every girl should know are THE BEST! Im so glad I found this AWESOME POST! Ive already gotten a stain out of my favorite dress that I NEVER thought would come out! So happy I found this! Pinning!
- my new favorite color (and I love the grey wall)
- Add some fun flair to your designs with 14 of my favorite dingbat fonts!
- Normally, I would let Valentine’s Day go by unnoticed. It’s really not my favorite holiday. This year, however, I decided to push myself to get a little bit into the holiday spirit. In …