Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ana White | Build a Grandy Sliding Door Console | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans Sliding door console plans gray gallery wall rustic modern farmhouse style diy barn door track living room design ideas
- Ana White | Build a Birthday Seesaw | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Ana White | Build a Simple 1×10 Single Step Stool | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Ana White | Build a Modern Craft Table | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Build your own Double Bench Chair with FREE plans and a 15 minute video tutorial that breaks this project down into easy steps so you can take action and build this project for your patio!
- Did you get to follow my Insta-Stories last weekend? I made the neatest DIY serving trays. The best part is that they were under $30 FOR 2 and by doing it myself, the colors were exactly what I was going for (without all the shopping around for a tray that was just the right fit)! Ya’ll I was so stoked with how these turned out…& with so many options to choose from, you can really keep it simple or go all out! I have to admit, this is probably one of my favorite DIY’s, simply because I just love that I made it and it’s so personal. Plus I can just see myself cozy in bed with one of these serving trays, a cup of tea (some cookies!) & my bible stacked on top, soft music playing, writing out my prayer cards for the week (ohh, by the way, see below to get your free copy of printable prayer cards)…ok, let me finish this post so I can hurry up and make this happen! So I’ve seen the variety that use the chalkboard paint, cute handles and even some with crown molding-and I love them all. But for this project I went with …
- Want to learn how to make felt balls? This easy DIY craft project is way too cute and perfect for so many things — make a garland, rug, use as home decor — this tutorial makes learning how to do it simple.
- Easy and free baby changing table woodworking plans showing you how to build a baby changing table with inspiration from Pottery Barn for LESS THAN $100.
- I get it guys! Many of you like to sew and you want easy projects that are quick and doable for you. You’ve loved my posts about 25 Things to Sew in Under 10 Minutes and also in Under 30 Minu…
- WOW! You have got to see how to make this farmhouse wreath for under $10, in less than 30 minutes! Tutorial available at diy beautify!
- Learn how to make DIY Halloween Treat Bags using a few simple materials! Great project for kids to participate in!
- how to paint a chalkboard wall by The Party Teacher | http://thepartyteacher.com/2014/03/25/tutorial-how-to-paint-a-chalkboard-wall/