Photo via: empressofdirt.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Zebra cactus (Haworthia attenuata), also called zebra plants, are succulents with a shape similar to that of aloe plants. They have clusters of thick, pointed green leaves with bumpy white lines in …
- How to Create Your Own Succulent Planter Pots – Succulents are awesome – if you give them a good start they are easy to maintain.
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- 5: Stunning Crate book-shelf You can prepare a beautiful birdcage looking bookshelf in few simple steps that will be perfact for small rooms. Click for guide here I have recommendation for you hopefully you might find useful. This has been mine most useful discovery in ages. My detergents used to have leakages and it was big …
- One of the reasons we plant a garden is to be able to harvest and preserve enough food to take our family through an entire year until the next planting and har(…)
- TIPS FOR STARTING A LAWN FROM SEEDS – Starting a lawn from scratch using seed is the least expensive way to transform your home or garden. Here’s how to plant a lawn from seeds. lawn garden gardening
- Abutilon is an exotic hibiscus like plant, known as a flowering maple. It is not related to the maple tree but is sometimes referred to as a parlor maple.
- The perfect centerpiece! Love the rustic elegance this brings to the table, and its perfect for just about any setting. Succulents are so easy to maintain, making this driftwood planter and all around win: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340931_diy-succulent-driftwood-planter.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- An all green bouquet with succulents, ferns + hydrangea
- DIY Vertical Plant Hanger on http://iheartnaptime.com
- DIY plant print pillows
- This video walks you through the steps, tools and materials you will need to to make these super simple DIY wall-mounted plant shelves that work perfectly for creating an accent wall featuring plants.