Photo via: danslelakehouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I added sleeves to my strapless dress. It is a really simple style with a complimenting lace. I wanted the top to follow the lines of the dress but not take away from the beautiful bead work done on the Davids bridal YP3344 design. I was prepared to hand stitch it with complimenting stones and pearls but I loved the simplicity so much I left it be. Make it more modest with a nude color fabric behind it. A solid ivory would take away from the lace that gives it a simple yet elegant look.
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- The Art Is You Mixed Media Art Retreat starts next Wednesday, and on my list of things to bring (art supplies, CHECK! class kits, CHECK! clothes, CHECK!) was… Read More
- DIY Jewelry and More using Nail Polish, Glue and Wire. This is an easy tutorial with so many ideas. Use up all that old nail polish on something cute. 🙂 An easy tutorial to follow along with. Lots of tips and tricks. Check out all the projects I made.
- Fly Mixed Media Canvas Tutorial – YouTube ~ great texture techniques
- Scraps of Darkness scrapbook kits video tutorial: mixed media beach layout w/our June Seaside kit, by Jessica McFall
- Scraps of Darkness scrapbook kits mixed media tutorial: Colorful Summer Tags created w/our March 2017 kit, by Tanya SonataJoy
- 8 Basic sewing stitches every seamstress should master
- How to bend metal for bracelets and other jewelry. More video tutorials on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Everyday I Love You : An Affordable Word Art I love this so much, its one of my favorite pieces. An easy to follow tutorial.
- Say goodbye to dark spots and dark undereye circles! Maybelline Master Camo Color Correcting Kit gives you shades to color correct, conceal and highlight all in one! Just follow this tutorial for dark skin tones. Use the orange color corrector for discoloration and dark under eye circles. Use the concealer shades to even out complexion. Then, use the highlighter shades to brighten and highlight your features. Skin is visibly evened out and glowing for a perfect base for any makeup look.
- DIY Newspaper Tubes Weaving Basket | iCreativeIdeas.com Follow Us on Facebook –> https://www.facebook.com/icreativeideas: